Angela Rayner

Sponsored Links
Dan Neidle,

" She had significant “enhancement expenditure”, which means she in fact had no capital gain. I estimate she’d need to have spent about £23,000 if she moved into her husband’s house in 2009, or £15,000 if she moved in in 2010. I don’t know what her actual enhancement expenditure was, or even if she had any. This, however, seems the most plausible route to her having no capital gains tax liability."

Pretty ordinary kitchen and bathroom spend.

Oh come on boys its rather simple. After the fact we are now seeing the results of a monumental swerve to avoid the responsibility of a mistake on CGT. If only then original mistake would have been accepted and sorted at the time this would go away. (that is the 4th time i have mentioned that but the usual suspects keep ignoring it as it is too obvious a foil to their right wing hatred)

Denso come on there is no trial yet of course
Nosell and John- whinging about other does not take away for the situation you do realise that don't you? Or would you prefer to hide behind some tribalism position. Go on quote some other corrupt ****wit who is a member of the labour party then.

Sponsored Links
Oh come on boys its rather simple.

Yes, if allegation of incorrect tax are investigated, the investigation is performed by or for HMRC, and the parties involved can put forward their evidence and arguments to the official investigation, and a decision will be made. Infrequently there may be a court case.

This process does not involve guesses and biases revolving inside motorbikings head.

After the fact we are now seeing the results of a monumental swerve to avoid the responsibility of a mistake on CGT. If only then original mistake would have been accepted and sorted at the time this would go away. (that is the 4th time i have mentioned that but the usual suspects keep ignoring it as it is too obvious a foil to their right wing hatred)

So, her crime was to make a mistake about the CGT rules, which meant she failed to pay CGT which wasn't actually due. Call the police!

Why do YOU keep having a go at MBK rather than try to look at the freely available information about the AR position in the public domain?

Yes, if allegation of incorrect tax are investigated, the investigation is performed by or for HMRC, and the parties involved can put forward their evidence and arguments to the official investigation, and a decision will be made. Infrequently there may be a court case.

This process does not involve guesses and biases revolving inside motorbikings head.
If we chose not to discuss such matters in GD, until such investigations, that we result in about 90% of your "contribution" being deleted.

Does it matter, if no CGT was actually due?
if you are a politician with a reputation for screaming "sack him" when other people make tax errors, or even correctly manage their taxes, but not in accordance with your [her] liking. Then it is right that your own mistakes and affairs are judged.

She is clearly trying to cover up a mistake.

and I'd like to see this 23k kitchen and bathroom. its obviously B@llox.

Don't be silly Carman ask a real question
Mbk has been asked for all the facts he has access too and has found him guilty, but the police and hmrc with all the real accurate information, haven't. Yet.

Mbk is just smearing, that's why he is being ridiculed. Be wary of believing much of what he says.

Sponsored Links
Back