Angela Rayner

Sponsored Links
in the public domain.

like this.

"The asset freeze will raise fresh questions about the due diligence that Sunak and the Conservative party carried out on Tripathi before taking his money and giving him access to senior ministers.

Since he started donating to the Tories in 2021 he has attended meetings with various cabinet ministers on multiple occasions."

Sponsored Links
"The tax system is complicated, and lots of people accidentally pay the wrong amount of tax (I’ve done it myself). That’s not a crime. It’s not a crime even if you’re careless or negligent. Ignorance is (in effect) a defence to the crime of tax evasion, because “tax evasion” means intentionally and dishonestly failing to pay tax."

Who said that?

No, for one, he has accused her of tax evasion, numerous times. Nothing but smears.
nonsense.
She claimed she sold her home and had no tax to pay because it was her home. These are her words and they are wrong. She is aware they are wrong, has been for some months and has not corrected them. She has been all over the news because of this, has been challenged on interviews and has had her reputation damaged. You can't see it, neither can dumb and dumper nor our resident Tory tax scandal reporting bot.

It's clear why. Only Tories are allowed to be hammered on this forum, by order of the left wing mafia.

What is hilarious is that our resident leftwing lovies, actually contribute to the damage of Angela Rayner's reputation due to the way the site's SEO works. Keep it going chaps.

Last edited:
She claimed she sold her home and had no tax to pay because it was her home. These are her words and they are wrong. She is aware they are wrong, has been for some months and has not corrected them

But you have definitely, on several occasions, accused her of evading CGT. Will you still stand by that accusation, if it turns out she has zero CGT liability?

I think her after the fact calculations are b@llox and as a result of accounting advisors hired to fix the problem. I predicted this is where she would go.

She is welcome to publish the CGT calcs she did when she sold the house along with the necessary receipts and explain why she claimed no tax was due because she "sold her home".

As you have been told by me and others. It's not how much, it's the dishonesty and hypocrisy.

I do not believe a "struggling Care worker" would spend £20k+ on a new bathroom and kitchen for a 100k house..

Sponsored Links
Back