Angela Rayner

Sponsored Links
Like thr so called bra baroness?
I know :LOL: I am the one who posted that, with sources, about thirty pages ago!
I find it funny that you start by asking lots of questions about CGT rules and then pretend you knew all along. Oh well..

The angle you are running shows the gap.

As I said many times. It’s irrelevant where she claims to have lived. The declaration must be a joint one.

It’s clear for all to see that this was his place.

Sponsored Links
Can you find any that are just that and not stating its all a smear and made up first?

Please show where anybody has defended her.

Defending the right to be innocent until proven guilty maybe.

What was that about morals?
If you aren’t defending her why are you so upset with her lies and mistakes being discussed.

JohnD is obsessed with a lady who makes women’s bras. I see no “wait for the trial” comment from you and no chastisement of his double standards claiming my comments are unproven while she has yet to be charged with anything.

I find it funny that you start by asking lots of questions about CGT rules and then pretend you knew all along. Oh well..

I have absolutely no idea what you are talking about here. About fifty pages ago, I noticed there was a lot of confusion on here about the rules on main residence for CGT, so I posted an explanation and linked it to the HMRC sources.

Last edited:
As I said many times. It’s irrelevant where she claims to have lived. The declaration must be a joint one.

I know. I've posted exactly the same myself.

It’s clear for all to see that this was his place.

As you keep saying! We all know what you believe.

But even if it turns out you are correct, she still doesn't have a CGT liability because of the improvements!

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Back