Angela Rayner

If you aren’t defending her why are you so upset with her lies and mistakes being discussed.

JohnD is obsessed with a lady who makes women’s bras. I see no “wait for the trial” comment from you and no chastisement of his double standards claiming my comments are unproven while she has yet to be charged with anything.
I've clearly said I will wait for the full inquiry and accept whatever comes her way.

How you interpret that as defending her says more about you than me.

I just need proof. You are happy with smears. As long as its labour

Sponsored Links
I have absolutely no idea what you are talking about here. About fifty pages ago, I noticed there was a lot of confusion on here about the rules on main residence for CGT, so I posted an explanation and linked it to the HMRC sources.
So you are familiar with the 4 times rule and the requirement to declare anyway.

Sponsored Links
So you are familiar with the 4 times rule and the requirement to declare anyway.

I know she should have declared. But who is going to care if her liability is zero?

After all this, her only "crime" is failing to file a form saying that she had zero tax to pay?

It's merely fact that it did not credibly cost £23k. It's also a fact that she had to declare anyway.

If she had apologised for the mistake this would have gone away instantly.

The rules around married couples from a tax and ownership point of view are archaic.

Sponsored Links
Back