Angela Rayner

She needs to apologise for paying the right amount of tax.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
It’s clear for all to see that this was his place.

You mean the official investigation will be an open and shut case?

I wonder what actual evidence you have seen

Ooooops - my mistake

No I don't.

Yep. everyone is lying except your beloved Angela, Righto.

Neighbours - liars
Her brother who referred to her as his land lady - liar
Her Aide - liar
Her own social media - lies
Her twitter account which said she had to pay no tax because she sold her home - Lies
Her kitchen and bathroom fitter who charged her £23k...

Tory Scum, each and every one of them, obviously

If she had apologised for the mistake this would have gone away instantly.

But she didn't, she lied repeatedly and got her lawyer to threaten anyone who published the truth with defamation.

The Bra Baroness, I mean.

"Michelle Mone hit by court order on £75mn of assets in NCA fraud probe

Assets including Belgravia townhouse linked to Conservative peer and her husband have been frozen or restrained by court order"

I was very interested to see the pages and pages of abuse you heaped on her.

They do seem to be invisible.

Sponsored Links

Her new hubby expanded the family home so everyone could move in.. Oh except Angela, who wanted to get engaged but not move in until 5 years after the marriage..

'tis obviously boll@x

In a statement last week, Ms Rayner said she was “completely confident” that she had followed the rules at all times
except file her capital gains tax declaration on time, nominate their primary residence on time and keep records of her capital expenses to back up her retrospective tax position.

Last edited:
But she didn't, she lied repeatedly and got her lawyer to threaten anyone who published the truth with defamation.

The Bra Baroness, I mean.

"Michelle Mone hit by court order on £75mn of assets in NCA fraud probe

Assets including Belgravia townhouse linked to Conservative peer and her husband have been frozen or restrained by court order"

I was very interested to see the pages and pages of abuse you heaped on her.

They do seem to be invisible.
why don't you start a thread about her... oh wait..

I'm really, really angry that Philip Davies used to deny he was having a relationship with Esther McVey, when they lived in the same flat. Can the police investigate this as well to see whether he was lying.

keep records of her capital expenses to back up her retrospective tax position

You can't help yourself, can you? You always need to embellish. You have no idea whether she has these records or not. It's a bit like the rental income you claim she failed to declare :LOL:

Last edited:
Do you think she followed the rules. Yes or No?

I'm sure if I filed a capital gains position on a 150k investment property with 50k of it as gains, that magically claimed I had no tax to pay. I'd get a letter from HMRC and it wouldn't be a thank you letter.

. And people like you defend her because you don't have a basic moral compass. You are a tribal Labour voter.
I favour an official investigation that looks at all the evidence and delivers an enforceable ruling.

I favour the same for the Bra Baroness.

It's no more than Nadhim Zahawi rightly got when he was found out dodging tens of millions of tax.

You call that "defending?"

I have said several times that, from the information we have so far, the arrangement she describes seems very unusual.

Do you think she followed the rules.

I don't know whether she has followed every last rule to the letter. She may well not have filed a CGT form after selling her house. But does it matter if it turns out there was no tax to pay. Does it really require a police investigation. Maybe stand back and have a look at the big picture!

Sponsored Links
Back