Angela Rayner

Sponsored Links
For the 5th time now - its not the tax or the electrol register but the cover up and deceit that will catch her out. AR could have ended this at first glance 'its mistake how do I put this right? But no the cover up and pretense that all was well is what will come home to roost.

Sponsored Links
For the 5th time now - its not the tax or the electrol register but the cover up and deceit that will catch her out. AR could have ended this at first glance 'its mistake how do I put this right? But no the cover up and pretense that all was well is what will come home to roost.
No facts then.

Thought not.

It's OK. Nobody else has got them either

But what is she actually supposed to be covering up? MBK has spent a hundred pages telling us (without any evidence!) that Angela Rayner has been covering up a failure to pay the CGT, which was due on selling her house. But she has now cleared up that there wasn't any CGT liability. So what is this huge cover up? And why should she have to apologise for paying the right amount of tax?

MBK has also accused her (again without any evidence) of failing to declare rental income.

The arguments he makes change so often, that sometimes it feels like trying to nail jelly to the wall.

Last edited:
But what is she actually supposed to be covering up? MBK has spent a hundred pages telling us (without any evidence!) that Angela Rayner has been covering up a failure to pay the CGT, which was due on selling her house. But she has now cleared up that there wasn't any CGT liability. So what is this huge cover up? And why should she have to apologise for paying the right amount of tax?

MBK has also accused her (again without any evidence) of failing to declare rental income.

The arguments he makes change so often, that sometimes it feels like trying to nail jelly to the wall.

So why don't you phone the Police and tell them to cancel the investigation and stand down their 12 strong team. Because you know she has done nothing wrong or outside of the law.

So why don't you phone the Police and tell them to cancel the investigation and stand down their 12 strong team. Because you know she has done nothing wrong or outside of the law.

The police have been pushed into this investigation by the ruling political party. So some very powerful interests. I'm pretty sure they won't stop just because I ask them to.

It's so close we can just wait for the results of the investigations.

Except mbk has already said he won't accept that. Will you ?

Here we go any excuse rather than face up to the deceit and cover up. lets blame any body , his wife and dog.

Sponsored Links
Back