Angela Rayner

The Wail story was beyond pathetic. It was supposed to be about this vital document which proved all the allegations about AR. But it was just a copy of her signature on the sale contract for her house. It was truly desperate.
Classic daily fail headline hatchet job, mention fraud and show a signature, even though the two aren't connected. Expect more before the locals.

Sponsored Links
No facts, just speculation. Why don't you take the blinkers off and look?
lies

Is there a discrepancy between where she was living and where claimed to Live? Yes
Are there credible witnesses and documents that contradict her? Yes
Would a reasonable person believe that someone gets engaged and marries a person and then doesn't move in for 5 years, despite the husband extending his home in advance and your joint children living at his address? unlikely
Was their a discrepancy between where her brother was living and where she claimed he was living? Yes
Was there an error of understanding on her right to argue no capital gains was tax was due, because she was selling her home?yes

lies

Is there a discrepancy between where she was living and where claimed to Live? Yes
Are there credible witnesses and documents that contradict her? Yes
Would a reasonable person believe that someone gets engaged and marries a person and then doesn't move in for 5 years, despite the husband extending his home in advance and your joint children living at his address? unlikely
Was their a discrepancy between where her brother was living and where she claimed he was living? Yes
Was there an error of understanding on her right to argue no capital gains was tax was due, because she was selling her home?yes
All that proves (does it prove, or suggest) , is that she should be investigated.

I believe that is happening.

Sponsored Links
You obviously missed the tax calculation I provided relating to a property I was declaring the capital gains tax on (correctly). Unlike Angela Rayner.

It's not illegal (mostly) to be stupid or a liar. It is important that politicians are held to account when they are.

Particularly, if they are the ones who scream and shout when others have made mistakes. Obviously the left wing mafia want this to go away as its damaging Angela Rayner's credibility as an honest politician. Between her and her hubby, there is a nice £200k of untaxed gain that it very much looks like they didn't fancy paying tax on.

I don't recall either of you saying we should wait until Boris Johnson, is found guilty. In fact he was never convicted or found guilty of any crime. But the left wing mafia repeatedly judge him for being both stupid and a liar.

It the 6th or maybe the 7th time now. Its not the original act, could be deliberate, or incompetence but the lies and deceit around the cover up that will catch up with her.

* Carman I am not your secretary remember.

Have you seen official documents? No.

Are you qualified to carry out an investigation? No.

Can you perform a calculation of her tax? No.

Are you desperately hoping to smear mud as the election draws ever nearer? Yes.
Motorbiking desperately trying to avoid some known facts.

It the 6th or maybe the 7th time now. Its not the original act, could be deliberate, or incompetence but the lies and deceit around the cover up that will catch up with her.

* Carman I am not your secretary remember.
I don't have any problem with whatever the outcome is.

But I strongly agree with innocent until proven guilty. Don't you?

keep tugging on mbk coat tails

I don't recall either of you saying we should wait until Boris Johnson, is found guilty. In fact he was never convicted or found guilty of any crime. But the left wing mafia repeatedly judge him for being both stupid and a liar.

It seems a lifetime ago, but I thought most people were happy to let the Parliamentary disciplinary procedure runs its course.

Motorbiking desperately trying to avoid some known facts.
This is not a campaign by me to smear her. If you take your fingers out of your ears you will see it has been all over the news. People have given interviews, including Angela Rayner.

Sponsored Links
Back