Another example of how cash strapped councils waste money

Sponsored Links
The expensive way. Plane off old surface then two layers of new including new gulleys and toby covers.

Been begging my council to resurface the road just round the corner from us. It has been patched up so much, there is very little original road surface left.

So what did they do?

More patching.
Patching wouldn't be too bad if it was well laid.

But this whole road is a complete bumpfest.

My Council's not bad for pothole repairs. I was cross with one I saw getting bigger so I went on the C site. They have a place you can report them.
It was fixed inside a week.
I've sent them phone pics of a couple more, and all got done. They have a map showing where they plan to work soon - loads of places. They have two sizes of truck going round with the tar pot and roller. I believe it's a quick-set mix.
A stitch in time, an all that.

My Council's not bad for pothole repairs. I was cross with one I saw getting bigger so I went on the C site. They have a place you can report them.
I've sent them phone pics of a couple more, and all got done. They have a map showing where they plan to work soon - loads of places. They have two sizes of truck going round with the tar pot and roller. I believe it's a quick-set mix.
A stitch in time, an all that.

Every pot hole starts with one loose tar chipping.

If we all spat our chewing gum out in the roads there would be less pot holes to fix.

Sponsored Links
I've sent them phone pics of a couple more, and all got done.
Same here. But Gasser claims councils are all sh!t and can't do anything right.

Some, most are useless.

There’s potholes everywhere I go! That’s all I need to see
Potholes are not evidence councils are useless.

Potholes are evidence of successive right wing governments starving public services.

Maybe if people like you stopped voting for people like Boris, things wouldn’t be so bad

Do you think that's all Council's do? Fix potholes?
No but that should be a priority to me.

Do you agree ? And if they can’t keep the roads up to a decent standard there’s no hope for the council

Maybe if people like you stopped voting for people like Boris, things wouldn’t be so bad
More lies! Can you not tell the truth.

For the last time- I was Labour until Corbyn, end of.

No but that should be a priority to me.

Do you agree ? And if they can’t keep the roads up to a decent standard there’s no hope for the council
What would you like cut instead

Landfill bins emptied once a month maybe?

Sponsored Links
Back