Another leaver....leaves!

Status
Not open for further replies.
They can come and frack in my back garden ;) and drill for oil or gas in my back garden ;) there would be financial gain in it for me ;).

one needs to consider the greater good in all this caper , benefit to society ;) all this propaganda about damaging the envirioment all put about by

enviriomental hypocrites and dead beat extremists
Urm... the concerns about fracking are considering the greater good...

Sponsored Links
Having helped bankroll Brexit, another rich bloke wants to have his cake and eat it!

"Britain's wealthiest businessman Jim Ratcliffe is 'leaving the country and taking his £21bn fortune to Monaco'...

The businessman is a high-profile supporter of Brexit"

never heard of the bloke ?? was he a painter and decorater ?

Urm... the concerns about fracking are considering the greater good...

Are they ?? greater good is cheap gas/ energy for O.A.P's and those on low income :) job creation ;) & all that caper .

All this talk about contaminating water ect Hmmmm

way I see it all those who blockade roads and protest against this fracking would be best advised to look at there own lives & ask some difficult questions as to how there life style is maintained and at the expense of whom ??

minerals used in there mobile phones & batteries dug out the ground by some one earning less then a dollar a day , how they heat there homes , how many times they fly abroad on holiday , what they flush down there bog , what carp they use in there garden , fertilisers ? slug pellets ? sprays ?

where there food comes from ?? ect ect

++++++++++
Some off-topic squabbling has been removed

Mod
++++++++++

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back