Another leaver....leaves!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Conjecture

Are you for or against Fracking? Would you like it in your back garden so it can potentially contaminate your water sources?

We need energy independence but not at the expense of fracking.

Sponsored Links
So voting brexit= unable to ever live abroad?
Not at all. Those fleeing the Brexit mess are free to do so. Those that orchestrated the Brexit business catastrophe and then have the means to move their business away from the Brexit mess are also free to do so.

abuse removed

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you for or against Fracking? Would you like it in your back garden so it can potentially contaminate your water sources?

And oil is just used for energy? Which i agree is the worst use for it.

Sponsored Links
im not against nuclear wind tidal hydo electric but would not fancy them in the back garden either

Your crystal ball is much better than mine
Just a hell of a lot clearer...

But quitters knew exactly what they were voting for - no crystal ball needed at all apparently :)

I'd sure like to hear whether notchy is in favour or against fracking...

Do you reckon he'll give us a simple yes or no?

Last edited:
Well quitters seem to enjoy telling it otherwise ;)

But why haven't you answered whether you agree with fracking?

A simple yes or no will still suffice!

I used to think fracking was potentially a good thing, it would replace the loss of the North sea and reduce reliance on the middle East. The US has dramatically reduced its reliance on imports.

However there does seem to be mounting evidence of environmental damage.

I live not that far from Barcombe, Sussex where a major protest went on about fracking. I was pro fracking then, only because the tree huggers annoy me -I knew some of them, perennial students with Daddies credit card.

I used to think fracking was potentially a good thing, it would replace the loss of the North sea and reduce reliance on the middle East. The US has dramatically reduced its reliance on imports.

However there does seem to be mounting evidence of environmental damage.

I live not that far from Barcombe, Sussex where a major protest went on about fracking. I was pro fracking then, only because the tree huggers annoy me -I knew some of them, perennial students with Daddies credit card.
So basically a non committal/'wishy washy' answer...

Why is deciding yes or no such a real problem for you?

And given that the main protests that took place in BALCOMBE were locally led, why do 'tree huggers' annoy you?

You then go on with a stereotypical ignorance about the 'protesters', and you probably don't even know much about the alternative energy generation plans put in place by the villagers themselves..

But then you can't even google the name of the village correctly can you :LOL:

The protests went on in Balcombe, but would've have affected Barcombe's reservoir and water supply (and Ardingly too I think?).
Sussex is my old stomping ground as a kid. Many a happy day boating at Barcombe Mills, boats hired from a tiny pub, of which the name escapes me. I hope they don't do fracking there, or anywhere.

The protests went on in Balcombe, but would've have affected Barcombe's reservoir and water supply (and Ardingly too I think?).

Yeah, I get them mixed up. Probably because I did a big job at the Old Rectory in Barcombe, funnily enough the clients moved recently and Steve Coogan bought it AHA! :ROFLMAO:

Possibly also to lose your 'mightygob' handle even though you are still persisting in bastardising others' usernames.
Why did you return? I can guess because eeyore and a**en end needed your pointless contributions

Ha ha ha

Ian has this to say:

PS, Ad hominem, Ad hominem, Ad hominem.

MOD: Please refrain from more of this pretentious Ad hominem clap trap. All of you.

Last edited by a moderator:

They can come and frack in my back garden ;) and drill for oil or gas in my back garden ;) there would be financial gain in it for me ;).

one needs to consider the greater good in all this caper , benefit to society ;) all this propaganda about damaging the envirioment all put about by

enviriomental hypocrites and dead beat extremists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back