Another přịck off our streets

Sponsored Links
I know the do-gooders on here will criticise me for this but someone like that needs a bloody good kicking because fines and jail time mean nothing to a **** like this. A good beating with some bones being broken and a lot of pain will let them know they are doing wrong. They won’t want another one.

I think that's the sort of thing that keeps people towing the line in places like Iran.

Sponsored Links
I know the do-gooders on here will criticise me for this but someone like that needs a bloody good kicking because fines and jail time mean nothing to a **** like this. A good beating with some bones being broken and a lot of pain will let them know they are doing wrong. They won’t want another one.

I disagree breaking his bones means he has to be treated, be smart about this. Hard labour in the prison - make him work fixing potholes etc.

I agree with your sentiment - locking them up isnt't enough punishment .

I'll tell you why I broadly don't agree with this approach. One, it makes us no better than some very questionable countries around the world. Two, mistaken identity, which happens.

I do think as I've stated in other threads that our sentencing is often lacking in various ways. In addition, I don't necessarily subscribe to the notion of locking less people up. I say build more adequately staffed prisons. However the thinking around much of this seems to be going in the other direction.

Some good should come out if it ??

He should volunteer for mine clearance in some war zone

Given him state of the art kit

Pair of snow shoes and a tin hat and ask to go for a walk across a field

Two, mistaken identity, which happens.

Sorry to be pulling you up so late in the day sir after a long drive.
We initially mistakenly identified you as a sensible insured human being.

He should have been off the streets a long while ago.

The system had many chances. A broken system maybe.

Dewsbury, of Trinity Road, Headington, had previously been convicted of 38 driving offences, the court heard.

What about in the case in the OP?
What about it? I said I don't subscribe the notion of locking less people up.

Stronger sentences? Yes definitely.
Stop early release just because of good behavior? In many cases yes.
Build more adequately staffed prisons? Yes definitely.
Beat people up? Nope.

If anything, the way some more hardened criminals are wired, it wouldn't even be looked on as a punishment.

If anything, the way some more hardened criminals are wired, it wouldn't even be looked on as a punishment

But at least the law-abiding public would be safe from the antics of this particular tw@t, for the period of his sentence.

90mph? F&cker clearly wasn't overly concerned about killing someone.

Decent folk don't deserve to be exposed to @rseholes like that.

Sponsored Links
Back