Another 'Rochdale' Issue

• Thread starter wellsomebodyhastosay
  • Start date
We have terrorists under our noses and they are coming out of our own ethnic areas not from abroad.
This is scary stuff but some posters on here cannot get beyond personal arguments with total strangers... :rolleyes: incredible.

Am I the only one here who is seriously concerned that our ethnic ghettos are becoming terrorist breeding grounds and the perception that police do not properly enforce in these areas as proven by a simple non insurance stop only adds to the concern?

Sponsored Links
We have terrorists under our noses and they are coming out of our own ethnic areas not from abroad.
This is scary stuff but some posters on here cannot get beyond personal arguments with total strangers... :rolleyes: incredible.

Am I the only one here who is seriously concerned that our ethnic ghettos are becoming terrorist breeding grounds and the perception that police do not properly enforce in these areas as proven by a simple non insurance stop only adds to the concern?

Show the statistics that support your claims.

As for Bradford, the drug squad is spending ever more time sorting out the problem of guns on the streets.

So, the 'asian' with no means of verifiable proven income in the spanking new Audi pimp mobile who happens to be tooled up, is he a terrorist or just your average drug dealing low life pimp?

Our local paper prints a list of magistrate court cases and brief details. Most cases printed relating to having no insurance, do seem to have persons with certain types of names associated to certain parts of the community

Our local paper prints a list of magistrate court cases and brief details. Most cases printed relating to having no insurance, do seem to have persons with certain types of names associated to certain parts of the community
I couldn't agree more live bradford myself look in telegraph at court page loads of no insurance tax mot or licenses, biggest bug of all is the slap on the wrist they get, i mean if you get away without paying insurance for say five years then get a £120 fine your in pocket saved a bundle!

Sponsored Links
I know that the police do not let uninsured drivers get away with it on racial grounds, they will stop a uninsured/untaxed car no matter who is driving.

Are you actually saying then that the problem is tackled but the disproportionate number of uninsured drivers in those areas is simply because the police cannot stop enough people to make an impact on the numbers?
This would be a fair debate..
In fact as an aid to a better debate than the silly remarks made so far..

Why does the situation exist?

Is it because the Police take a back seat?
Is it because the drivers do not apply for insurance because they have not even passed a driving test. .

Or is it because people in these areas cannot afford the stupid rates insurers now demand?
You could be right about the police not catching them all due to understaffing and with even more cuts to come it will get worse..
totally agree about the silly remarks, and reading your post again now I know what you mean about Rochdale.
I doubt very much the police are taking a back seat......and there are drivers without insurance for various reasons but as you said the costs are pathetic

As i understand it. not quite the case.

Insurance companies don't tell anyone if policy not renewed. You could have changed companies.
They do record on the their national DB that you have taken out insurance.
These are two separate actions.

DVLA are the ones who record whether the vehicle has been Sorned.

So dibble have two checks to make for each vehicle queried.

An interesting exercise would be for dibble to patrol the streets at night to do the checks. Taking Bradford as an example, most of the known dodgy areas are all terraced housing with little to no off street parking so most of the uninsured cars would be parked up on side of the road.

They won't do it because of the paperwork it would cause them processing all the culprits.

Am I the only one here who is seriously concerned that our ethnic ghettos are becoming terrorist breeding grounds

No, you're not.

Anyone with their eyes open can see the very worrying direction that things are heading. These people are coming here in unprecedented numbers and they are also reproducing in large numbers. Often the first generation immigrants worked and ran businesses, but for some reason future generations became disillusioned. Some became radicalised.

There is a huge operation going on behind the scenes in this country, involving police and security services. Witness the need for rocket launchers on tower blocks for the Olympics and the police currently putting the supply of upgraded new automatic army style weapons out to tender, in case of Mumbai style attacks here. FFS, is this really the way we have to live?

No, you're right to be concerned. It's going to get worse, and there will be other 7/7 type attrocities, and our country, along with it's liberties which were hard-won by past generations, will be changed for ever. This nightmare has been created by idiot, corrupt politicians, and mindless, lefty morons.

Rochdale isnt yorkshire. utter crap you spout.

You stupid fool. Have you got a brain?

'Rochdale' refers to the authorities not taking action against ethnic minorities commiting crimes because of racial sensitivity.

I did not believe that I would actually have to spell that out. . . :rolleyes:

He might not have a brain, but he's got an atlas, which is something you seem to be lacking, and also it has been said Rochdale was in Manchester. It's in Lancashire, and has been again for over 25 years, that I know of, after it's short spell in Greater Manchester.

"Rochdale refers to the authorities not taking action against ethnic minorities commiting crimes because of racial sensitivity " !!!!!!?????

I've lived all my life in boroughs of Rochdale and I have no idea what you're talking about !!!!!

When did Rochdale become the example for this ??

It has a large ethnic community granted, but it's no different to any Lancashire or Yorkshire former mill town.

How can you start a post referring to the problem of uninsured drivers in Yorkshire towns and refer it to Rochdale - and no you don't need to spell out for me your tainted logic.

There is a problem throughout the country as Whitespirit states, but I just don't understand how this reference comes about.

I notice that you don't actually state where you are based in the UK, is it the Cotswolds or somewhere equally idyllic, where you read too many newspapers and watch too many episodes of Panorama ?

Rochdale isnt yorkshire. utter crap you spout.

You stupid fool. Have you got a brain?

'Rochdale' refers to the authorities not taking action against ethnic minorities commiting crimes because of racial sensitivity.

I did not believe that I would actually have to spell that out. . . :rolleyes:

He might not have a brain, but he's got an atlas, which is something you seem to be lacking, and also it has been said Rochdale was in Manchester. It's in Lancashire, and has been again for over 25 years, that I know of, after it's short spell in Greater Manchester.

"Rochdale refers to the authorities not taking action against ethnic minorities commiting crimes because of racial sensitivity " !!!!!!?????

I've lived all my life in boroughs of Rochdale and I have no idea what you're talking about !!!!!

When did Rochdale become the example for this ??

It has a large ethnic community granted, but it's no different to any Lancashire or Yorkshire former mill town.

How can you start a post referring to the problem of uninsured drivers in Yorkshire towns and refer it to Rochdale - and no you don't need to spell out for me your tainted logic.

There is a problem throughout the country as Whitespirit states, but I just don't understand how this reference comes about.

I notice that you don't actually state where you are based in the UK, is it the Cotswolds or somewhere equally idyllic, where you read too many newspapers and watch too many episodes of Panorama ?

Oh dear oh dear oh dear . . . are you sure you should not be 'Half a brain Jackson'???

Here it is for the dingbat loopyloops like yourself in big writing too.. ;)

The term 'ROCHDALE' refers to the case in ROCHDALE where ETHNIC GROUPS WERE GROOMING WHITE UNDERAGE GIRLS FOR SEX BY PLYING THEM WITH DRINK AND DRUGS AND HAVING GROUP SEX SESSIONS WITH THEM.......
Here is a links for you as 'reminder'... :rolleyes:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-17993003

ROCHDALE became synonymous (big word there sorry) with the grooming of VUNERABLE YOUNG GIRLS but the KEY FINDING was that the POLICE WERE NOTIFIED that it was happening but TOOK NO ACTION because of the sensitivity of the RACE ASPECT!.

THIS has SIMILARITIES surely with BRADFORD for example being an ETHNIC area that has statistically the highest proportion of uninsured drivers in the country the question being is this because the police do not want to tackle it properly in case they upset the local ethnic population?????

.. and you said I need an atlas? You need a newspaper mate then you might have a clue..
:rolleyes:

You got paid to post that didn't for for Petes' sake tell me it was a bet , it was a bet wasn't it??

As i understand it. not quite the case.

Insurance companies don't tell anyone if policy not renewed. You could have changed companies.
They do record on the their national DB that you have taken out insurance.
These are two separate actions.

Not quite right Alumni. Insurance companies do inform DVLA that a vehicle has been insured. They also inform DVLA if the insurance has been cancelled or lapsed (due to non payment of monthly premiums)
When your insurance is due, If you re-insure with another company, your original insurer will inform DVLA that your no longer insured with them. Your new insurer also notifies DVLA that your vehicle is insured with them.
The onus is on DVLA, to ensure that their records are up to date.
A few years ago, my car insurance was due, so I shopped around a few weeks before the renewal date and got a better deal with another company and made sure my insurance commenced with them at the exact minute my old insurance expired. I was stopped by a police car (with ANPR) within 4 hrs of my old insurance expiring. They told me they had reason to believe that I was driving without insurance and when I explained I was now insured with another company, they phoned that company up (at the roadside) to check the details. Within a few minutes, they'd checked that my car was insured and told me that the DVLA database is updated every day and my details would probably be updated that evening. But I may be stopped by another police car and go through the same palaver again, until it shows on the system. ;) ;)

I see the ginger Whinger is still bringing up the subject of under age sex.

Strange, very strange.

I see the ginger Whinger is still bringing up the subject of under age sex.

Strange, very strange.

I cannot really be bothered to explain that the relevant aspect is NOT underage sex but things happening and people turning a blind eye...

You are struggling aren't you?
You are very very bitter these days . .:?:
:p Are you cheesed off because you went to all the trouble to quote recently but were beaten to the job by someone sticking yellow tat up ;) :mrgreen:

Sponsored Links
Back