Another Unvented HWS question

Thanks for your advice fellas,

I am now wondering if any one could advise me on the benefits of an anti metorite missile system on the off chance that one should strike my house, as clearly a rare event such as this warrants a completely hysterical reaction.

BigBurner I have come across some plums in my time but you mate take the biscuit. I am sure that of the many thousands of non-vented systems installed across the world then yes we can find a few examples of where things have gone wrong, so following your advice I am now not going to cross the road on the chance that something may go wrong. Tw@

Sponsored Links
You seem unable to assimilate what I have told you several times that we charge only £35 to service an unvented cylinder when done at the same time as a gas appliance.

Others charge well more than that. The going rate around £100.

Can you name ANY firm that charges £100 ?

If not then I disagree that £100 is a "going rate". Its certainly not the going rate for the random selection of firms that give advice on here.

You seem unable to assimilate what I have told you several times that we charge only £35 to service an unvented cylinder when done at the same time as a gas appliance.

If not then I disagree that £100 is a "going rate". Its certainly not the going rate for the random selection of firms that give advice on here.

What is it? You are undercharging?

Sponsored Links

Obviously BBs mates if he has any do
but reputable companies don't I won't give him the satisfaction of knowing what we charge as he will only recycle it for yet more drivel but we don't charge £100 or over!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back