Anti vaxers will be feeling smug

Status
Not open for further replies.
so you knew the vaccinated status of everybody on the plane
are you a practising idiot or does it just come natural ? i knew the vaccination status oif the group of guys i went with do try and keep up

Sponsored Links
seeing as you lot are full of facts and figures how many people died at home and not in hospital with covid

Sponsored Links
You really are scum.
whats up dont you like it coming back at you ? bet you used to pull the girls pig tails in the playground and pick on the little specky kid till he grew up and frightened you

whats up dont you like it coming back at you ? bet you used to pull the girls pig tails in the playground and pick on the little specky kid till he grew up and frightened you
Oh the irony.

Think about what you've posted?

You think the forum would be a better place if vaccine supporters were all dead. Scum of the highest order.
Did i mention dying but is that not what you constantly said would happen to the unvaccinated and laughed about it . So man up ya big jessie and stop running greeting to the mods

Did i mention dying but is that not what you constantly said would happen to the unvaccinated and laughed about it . So man up ya big jessie and stop running greeting to the mods
Please explain what, "dropping like flies" means then please?

It obviously means something different to you than it does to me, and others

Please explain what, "dropping like flies" means then please?

It obviously means something different to you than it does to me, and others
you do realise that you can be incapacitated and ill without actually being dead or does that take too much working out for you ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back