Anti vaxers will be feeling smug

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn't every trader ?

I think you'd be in that category if you brought your vehicle to me. I suspect you would try and tell me exactly what's needed and how to do it
Take your nose out of notches ass. . Na I wouldn't be taking any car to you I always use a good mechanic .

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
I repeat , You do realise it can show whether it has been manipulated in a lab or natural
Oh no it can't. Either way it's a virus. With covid it is possible to look at other virus and say yes it's a modification of that but there is no way of knowing if that was done in a lab or a natural mutation. The reasons for natural mutations are well understood. It may be possible to find what animal caused the mutation where it became possible for it to be transmitted to humans. There have been several other similar virus that have cropped up via natural mutation. Some feel that they should have prewarned us all that one like latest current base covid was possible.

When a virus such as covid evolves and proves more effective than previous versions it is possible to detect which area of say the world it originates from.

Genetic manipulation of a virus. The AZ vaccine is an example. It's nt possible to do much other than add a protein which is not the same a producing dna that will have specific results. How AZ is produced brief
Ensuring the vaccine produced is of consistent, high quality, the production process utilises living 'producer cells' derived from a human cell line, created more than 50 years ago. The cells are altered to act as 'mini factories' to produce the vaccine rapidly
They use a biological process. How it works with detail
A world away from producing one that can reproduce and have predictable results on a human

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back