Anti vaxers will be feeling smug

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_5411.png

What do the above symptoms have in common ? Hmmmmmm

Sponsored Links

How to tell food poisoning and COVID-19 apart​

Symptoms alone are only suggestive, and they cannot prove that a person does or does not have COVID-19.

The most effective way to distinguish food poisoning from COVID-19 is to take a test for SARS-CoV-2. However, even these tests are not perfect. To get the most reliable results, a person should consider retesting a few days after a negative test.

A person can also determine whether they have COVID-19 by considering several factors, including:

• If everyone in the household recently ate the same food and feels sick, food poisoning might be the culprit.
  • If several recent contacts develop symptoms, they and the person may have COVID-19.
  • If a person only has GI symptoms, COVID-19 is less likely, though still possible.
A person can also evaluate the symptoms:

• Fever: Although food poisoning can also cause it, a fever is often the first symptom of COVID-19.
  • Cough and respiratory issues: Food poisoning does not cause breathing problems or coughing. However, it can cause fatigue and chills.
  • Neurological symptoms: COVID-19 can causeTrusted Source the loss of smell and taste. Food poisoning can cause headaches, but it does not cause changes in smell and taste.
  • Course of illness: GI symptoms that appear after other symptoms, such as a cough or fever, are more consistent with COVID-19 than with food poisoning.

Sponsored Links
You made the "serious" claim, not me. I don't know what you were thinking.
I said I wouldn’t back it up “remember” you said you could prove it wasn’t true “you didn’t”

If you are man enough to list the serious symptoms? We can leave it there.

I’m asking you what they are so we are clear.

Yes, I remember, and you have the nerve to ask others to back up what they claim...
You said you had, but you haven’t.

If you aren’t up to listing a few serve Covid symptoms. No worries.

It’s because you know I’ve set the path out and you’re walking down it.

Yes, I have.
Show me the post where you proved it please ? Simply stating it’s “not true” isn’t proof.

And you know that.

I knew you wouldn’t list the symptoms. You know what I’m taking about and won’t admit it.

I said I wouldn’t back it up “remember” you said you could prove it wasn’t true “you didn’t”

If you are man enough to list the serious symptoms? We can leave it there.

I’m asking you what they are so we are clear.
NWGS can’t back up his claim

Oh dear

Poor NWGS how extremely embarrassing

Not the same symptoms

Just a few with similarities.

As we already knew
Maybe you’re up to listing the severe symptoms?

Then we can move this a long.

Show me the post where you proved it please ? Simply stating it’s “not true” isn’t proof.

And you know that.

I knew you wouldn’t list the symptoms. You know what I’m taking about and won’t admit it.
NWGS still can’t back up his claim

Oh dearie me :unsure:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back