Anti vaxers will be feeling smug

Status
Not open for further replies.
How’s that plain wrong.
Because it means nothing whatsoever, you are implying somehow it does. Vomiting can be caused by cancer treatment or a hangover but in your eyes they are the same because they both have the same symptom. It's a stupid argument.

Sponsored Links
I stated a poison could and does cause the same serious symptoms as Covid
That’s not what you claimed.

And, they aren’t the same symptoms, only a child would claim superficial similar symptoms are the same…..but it’s exactly what we expected Mr Shallow to attempt.

““They are caused by very different etiologies,” Shepherd told Reuters, with Shaveridan adding that radiation pneumonitis “has nothing to do with the virus”.”

VERDICT
False. COVID-19 and radiation illnesses are different, with the former being an infectious respiratory illness.

Because it means nothing whatsoever, you are implying somehow it does. Vomiting can be caused by cancer treatment or a hangover but in your eyes they are the same because they both have the same symptom. It's a stupid argument.
You make everything an argument!

I made a statement, it’s true I’ve proved it.

You’ll have to deal with it now.

That’s not what you claimed
That’s exactly what I stated and proved.

only a child would claim superficial similar symptoms are the same…
Are you saying lung scaring is superficial ?

They are caused by very different etiologies,” Shepherd told Reuters, with Shaveridan adding that radiation pneumonitis “has nothing to do with the virus”.”
I said the symptoms are the same. That are

Just deal with it.

Sponsored Links
I made a statement, it’s true I’ve proved it.
No you haven't. You have shown that some symptoms have similarities while some are completely different. You can forget that Nobel prize.

No you haven't. You have shown that some symptoms have similarities while some are completely different. You can forget that Nobel prize.
Yeah I have, unfortunately for you.

Serve symptoms are the same.

You’re trying to dismiss an argument you kept going because you’re flat out wrong

NWGS has spent the last 10 pages making himself look silly.

An outcome that was entirely inevitable

NWGS has spent the last 10 pages making himself look silly.

An outcome that was entirely inevitable
You argue like a child old man.

I’m right, you’ll just have to deal with it. You should be used to it.

Yeah I have, unfortunately for you.

Serve symptoms are the same.

You’re trying to dismiss an argument you kept going because you’re flat out wrong
No, they are superficially similar

Not the same

NWGS loses again :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I’m right, you’ll just have to deal with it.
This whole thing came about years ago because of the claim that 5G radiation caused Covid. Is there any conclusion or point to what you are claiming?

Or is it just that both Covid and radiation sickness can both cause vomiting so "you win"?

This whole thing came about years ago because of the claim that 5G radiation caused Covid. Is there any conclusion or point to what you are claiming?

Or is it just that both Covid and radiation sickness can both cause vomiting so "you win"?
I’ve not mentioned 5G and that’s a stupid theory.

Again, are you saying lung scaring and brain seizures are superficial?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back