Antivaxxers raid testing site

Status
Not open for further replies.
COVID isn't going to go away.
It will eventually catch up with all the antivaxxers. They might dodge it's affects the first few times, but as the virus evolves to become more efficient, they just grow older and weaker ...

Wait til we get MERS 2. 35% mortality. Moowa haa haa haaaaah.

(Interestingly when I checked that, in an 'early' paper, I see Covid 19 quoted as 5.6%)

Sponsored Links
Wait til we get MERS 2. 35% mortality. Moowa haa haa haaaaah.

(Interestingly when I checked that, in an 'early' paper, I see Covid 19 quoted as 5.6%)

Maybe early on they didn't realize how many asymptomatic people were carrying it. Would have been calculated as a percentage of people with more severe symptoms. I didn't know i had it at first, i must have been spreading it all over the place!

Maybe early on they didn't realize how many asymptomatic people were carrying it. Would have been calculated as a percentage of people with more severe symptoms. I didn't know i had it at first, i must have been spreading it all over the place!
That makes sense.
The mind boggles how many omicron will infect. Could be many millions by now, in uk. Happy news from a small SA study suggests it provides protection against delta though, so hopefully others to come too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back