Antivaxxers raid testing site

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Yeah, the smiling woman looked so demented. In the past people have gone to prison for damaging NHS property and putting lives at risk, hopefully some of these will get locked up.

Sponsored Links
I think this person is gathering some of their own research
research.png

Hopefully that amounts to more than 5k damage and since it was a group, it become a more serious case. But because she is woman, I suspect it will end up in a magistrates court. Shouldn't be hard, to track her down with that perm. She'll probably lose her job as Librarian too.

Last edited:
Pro and anti vaxxers can spout their propaganda as much as they like, people will make up their own minds about what to do, depending on their circumstances. Denying people the chance to have a jab through criminal damage and what could be seen as looting and rioting should be punished with several years inside.

I feel a bit sorry for Jeremy Corbyn, not only did he lose the election by 80 seats, he has a raving nutter for a bro

Yes, it is. But still, always good to remind people how completely barmy these people are.

What I find strangest, is that they talk about freedom, but yet they behave the opposite - they want to impose their beliefs on everybody else. It is nutters like this that give rise to fascism. Bit like Mussolini's Black Shirts, who later become the "voluntary militia", and then are central to taking away the freedoms of peaceful, sensible people. Whenever somebody claims their freedom has been taken away, their motive always seems to be the opposite.

Mad bunch of fascist antivaxxer muppets.

Last edited:
I can think of safer places for the unvaccinated to be than a site where people go when they think they have covid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back