Antivaxxers raid testing site

Status
Not open for further replies.
silly godwas thinks that people exchanging words online is the same as rioting, forcing your way into a facility, and upending or destroying equipment.

godwas is not very bright.
Silly Johnnd thinks that Godwas thinks that people exchanging words online is the same as rioting, forcing your way into a facility, and upending or destroying equipment. Johnd is the only one silly enough to think that everyone else here is unintelligent enough not to realise how ridiculous his troll comparisons are. Johnd is not very bright.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
They should all be arrested

any one resisting gets tazored and or given a good kickin

than sentenced to 2 years inside

all costs to be met by all of em , so all there goods are siezed to pay for it

corbyns dopey brother , should be held indefinately under the mental health act

:cool:
Transam is not only quite content to see the police frequently resort to excessive brutality, he promotes the practice.

get vaccinated ? dont get vaccinated? who care's

not transam :cool:

protest over the caper , than go and do so , who cares ?

not transam :cool:

but take the protest in a field or some other venue , that does not disrupt the lives of others

people are sick and tired of having there daily lives disrupted by a bunch of b*** end protestors targetting a vaccination centre

or gluing themselves to a road over some insulation nonsense

they are all fortunate I am not in charge ;)
I think we're all fortunate you're not in charge. :)

Fair enough. Is she usually a normal, law abiding person?

Have you reported her?
6 months later............ Police are still searching for the ‘woman’ who caused hundreds of pounds of damage in the raid set up on a covid testing facility in milton keynes. The raid , since proven to have been orchestrated to discredit the ‘anti-vax’ community is thought to have increased scepticism resulting in 65% of double jabbed refusing further boosters.:LOL::LOL::LOL:

My other knows her, not me. She's an Anti fascist environmentalist who rides about town in her converted 3 wheeled baby carrying bike.

Yes i think she is a good person. Has her faults too..

I suspect the woman in the photo, regrets letting her protest turn in to criminal damage. I suspect she regrets being famous as a result more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back