ants

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I've just seen a couple of the bloody so*s ruuning around the kitchen floor :evil: i had hundreds of them last year and nothing would get rid of them!!! Has anyone got ideas on how to get rid of them,theyre so annoying,last year they were in my bread bin and even in my coffee and sugar jars!!!

Sponsored Links
best way to get rid of them in my house is to get rid of my son :!: he cant make a cup of tea without spilling 1/2lb sugar all over the floor, they must be licking there lips whenever he enters the kitchen
seriously though what else can you do but put ant killer down and keep floors/ worktops clean P M

I had ants and put down powder thats kills them but felt bad about all the dead little ants so I tried one of those electronic pestclear things and it works for me even gets rid of the spiders.
trouble is the misses left as well but I think that was down to the milkman (only joking)

Have just bumped a previous thread for you Mandiehun. The solutions were posted there a couple of weeks ago - hope it helps :D

Sponsored Links
thankyou,i will ty some of these solutions,like i said they have only been a couple of them (scouts?) so i just hoovered them up :D

I like ants they have neat little bodies and work so hard never seem to be going anywhere in particular do they? I sat down once and got bit by a red ant ouch! don't like them red ones and in Australia they got big bull ants that have a nasty bit.

i hate ants :evil: :evil:

there must have been an almighty ants nest somewhere around here a couple of years ago - i remember one humid afternoon in august walking to the dentists there were flying ants everywhere! And i mean, everywhere. I never seen anything like it. We get them in our conservatory every year too. Then my mum went mad with silicone sealant one year, seemed to curb the infestation somewhat. :LOL:

But on a more serious note, we did spray the external walls with ant powder, between the wall and the ground, this seemed to stop them getting in.

Back