Any chance.........

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Not aimed at anyone in particular.

I've been at this game for 30 years now, and believe me when I say I can swear with the best of them - I've even picked up a few extra ones not in English!!

But there's a time and a place. We recently spoke about the demise of another forum.

Lets look after this one.

If you get to read millars book, plasterers were concidered middle class not working class. Now skimmers are thought of as the scum of the building trade. What happenened? we should go back to wearing a shirt and tie, bowler hat (hard hat) and a nice pair of overalls.

Henry ( jeff ortons son) still polishes his boots every night. Im not kidding

right thats it im buying a tux tomorow a bowler hat. some little round glasses and a brief case to keep me trowels in what do we reckon guys onto a winner??

think youd look like a pimp of the plastering world m8

If you get to read millars book, plasterers were concidered middle class not working class. Now skimmers are thought of as the scum of the building trade. What happenened?
you lot lost it when you started filling empty paint tins with wee - and leaving presents for us plumbers on the tank stollages in the roofs :evil: And that was the 70`s :mrgreen: All because leaving the house to go to the dunny meant losing a yard or two pricework :rolleyes:

If you get to read millars book, plasterers were concidered middle class not working class. Now skimmers are thought of as the scum of the building trade. What happenened?
you lot lost it when you started filling empty paint tins with wee - and leaving presents for us plumbers on the tank stollages in the roofs :evil: And that was the 70`s :mrgreen: All because leaving the house to go to the dunny meant losing a yard or two pricework :rolleyes:
:oops: hes got a point :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back