Any counter arguments to this chap ?

Yes because the astronaut is still accelerating up whilst the dust isn't, it's all there in plain sight Mr Magoo, why you
would expect the same thing to happen on Earth as on the Moon is a complete mystery to me.

Lets hear your other so called anomaly you think you've spotted to back up your crazy theory. Bet i know what it is. ;)

Hazard a guess ....by the way the way the same forces are at play to a greater or lesser extent, they're not different apart from the lack of atmosphere and low gravity which should have resulted in a greater acceleration away from the surface.

Judging by your lack of a good scientific or logical argument and a need to throw insults I'd be interested to see what you come up with ....although I'm not going to hold my breath.

I'm mean your attempt at quoting Newton ....but then a complete lack of saying why you thought it caused the differentiation in the effects seen was a little vacuous.

Sponsored Links
On earth the moving foot and leg causes air to move into the space the foot and leg has moved out of. The air moving into that space will pull some some of the sand along with it.....

On the moon there is no air to pull the dust into the space behing the moving boot.
Yes I didn't mean it like that. 'Dragged' was probably the wrong word to describe what I meant.
Just to clarify, I'm saying the dust is momentarily compressed/trapped in the tread of his Moon boots
and when he jumps the dust simply falls away. I could be wrong of course and i stand to be corrected.

Hazard a guess ....by the way the way the same forces are at play to a greater or lesser extent, they're not different apart from the lack of atmosphere and low gravity which should have resulted in a greater acceleration away from the surface.

Judging by your lack of a good scientific or logical argument and a need to throw insults I'd be interested to see what you come up with ....although I'm not going to hold my breath.

I'm mean your attempt at quoting Newton ....but then a complete lack of saying why you thought it caused the differentiation in the effects seen was a little vacuous.
Yes I'm no scientist, well spotted Mr Magoo.

Are you too embarrassed to tell us your compelling evidence that no one else has noticed?

Sponsored Links
Back