Any Grand National Tips?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Its off topic but does anyone have any tips today for the Grand National?
a friend in work told me to back “State Of Play” because he normally runs better after the grounds been rained on overnight. Normally I pick the horse from either riders jersey colours or name :)

Just been readin in my morning papers that ‘comply or die’ seems to the wrags favourite. Any members got any better tips? ;) [/url][/b]

Sponsored Links
does anyone have any tips today for the Grand National?

Best tip I can give you is keep the money in your pocket. The 'sport' is riddled with corruption.

Sponsored Links
Should be banned!

How would you like a 10st bloke on your back whipping your arse as you were running towards a very high fence? :eek:

Second thoughts, don't answer that!

should have posted this here!! :LOL:
dickemery1_396x222.jpg

oh you are awful but I like you!

Should be banned!

How would you like a 10st bloke on your back whipping your a**e as you were running towards a very high fence? :eek:

Sounds like one of those house of commons xmas parties :eek:

Diarrhoea seems a good bet as its sure to run and Loose Button seems a cert to come off.

Should be banned!

How would you like a 10st bloke on your back whipping your a**e as you were running towards a very high fence? :eek:

when was the last time you saw a jockey?

they're closer to 4 stone..

and seing as I'm a recehorse and my sole purpouse in life is to runs fast and jump things then it'd be a jolly good day out, better that being stuck in that stall all day licking a block of salt...

Should be banned!

when was the last time you saw a jockey?

they're closer to 4 stone..

and seing as I'm a recehorse and my sole purpouse in life is to runs fast and jump things then it'd be a jolly good day out, better that being stuck in that stall all day licking a block of salt...

I agree ColJack - i was at Aintree on Saturday and i didn't see any jockey that would have weighed more than 6stone when wet through. I also once saw Willie Carson whipping Clare Balding ( this was on primetime BBC 1 so nothing dodgy ;) ) with the whips they use in racing and proved it didn't hurt. And seeing as when the horses lose their riders they very often continue running and jumping the fences i can't see it being something they are being forced to do.

BoxCleva's advice is good (even though i don't follow it!) - keep the money in your pocket!! The only gauranteed winners in the horse racing industry are the bookies!

Sponsored Links
Back