Any news on Blas?

I would vote you stay, If that is worth owt?
but my question was based on that I read on another topic, that if you reached a certain number of deleted post the cards are out.
Bearing in mind I have had post removed due to topics being deleted and nothing bad I have posted, honest ;)

Sponsored Links
Just had an e-mail from Blas.

He has been unwell but is now on the mend, unfortunately his B/B connection is down but he hopes it will be rectified later this week and hopes to be re-joining us soon.

:D :D

He has been unwell but is now on the mend, unfortunately his B/B connection is down but he hopes it will be rectified later this week and hopes to be re-joining us soon.

Excellent news!

Sponsored Links

Not questioning your integrity conny but how did you receive an e-mail if his B/B is down.

Only been here a minute but yet you feel the need to reply about someone who has never posted here in the short time that you have been?
Oh, sorry. Upon signing up, I must have missed the bit about having to be a "time served" contributor, who needs to complete an apprenticeship. What are we looking at - 7 years? Will that be sufficient? :idea: :confused:

Only been here a minute but yet you feel the need to reply about someone who has never posted here in the short time that you have been?
Oh, sorry. Upon signing up, I must have missed the bit about having to be a "time served" contributor, who needs to complete an apprenticeship. What are we looking at - 7 years? Will that be sufficient? :idea: :confused:

Try 10 you whippersnapper! :LOL:

And just for the record it was from his phone.
Sorry for not mentioning that bit.

Sponsored Links
Back