So, do we book a holiday or don’t we?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spot a trend? So, perhaps not quite as bad as thought.
What is that dip last year (presumably 2019 even though in line with 2020); what would that do to an average number?

upload_2021-2-12_16-48-20.png

Look up the actual number of deaths for 2020 and compare with 2018.
Not many more? What does that prove?

upload_2021-2-12_16-50-47.png

https://www.statista.com/statistics/281488/number-of-deaths-in-the-united-kingdom-uk/

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
If you spent a day in a covid ward maybe you would be more rational.

How does me debunking Jonbey's ridiculous statement make me the irrational one? Do you believe his assertion that 20% of the population could possibly die of a disease that only kills 0.4 of those infected? Do the calculation and get back to me. (Please show your workings.)

Spot a trend? So, perhaps not quite as bad as thought.
What is that dip last year (presumably 2019 even though in line with 2020); what would that do to an average number?

View attachment 222687

Look up the actual number of deaths for 2020 and compare with 2018.
Not many more? What does that prove?

View attachment 222689
https://www.statista.com/statistics/281488/number-of-deaths-in-the-united-kingdom-uk/
What makes me laugh is when certain people on here use that graph to try and compare the death rates due to Covid being the worst since the 1940,s but not realising that the uk popualtion has grown by over 50% since the 40,s so of course there will be higher death rates.
Or better still the certain people who keep saying to us people that can see the bullshit the media and government are spouting..
“Well Covid is killin* loads and the hospitals are packed “ and they say “go and spend a day in a Covid ward and you will see” thus implyin* they have spent the last year or so in all the Covid wards themselves.
Mind you the amount of media and government sheep on here that have suddenly got multiple family members workin* for the NHS makes me chuckle.

Last edited:
No. Only the two examples I know of
Well there you go then...

As I said the medical jury is still out on the long term effects of this 'virus'...

You seem to be basing your argument on unsubstantiated claims...

Not exactly the scientific approach is it :rolleyes:

But then uneducated scaremongerers such as yourself don't tend to bother about reason and facts!

What makes me laugh is when certain people on here use that graph to try and compare the death rates due to Covid being the worst since the 1940,s but not realising that the uk popualtion has grown by over 50% since the 40,s so of course there will be higher death rates.

What makes me laugh is someone who doesn't realise that that graph, shows percentage deaths above and below a zero average.

Not actual number of deaths.

What makes me laugh is someone who doesn't realise that that graph, shows percentage deaths above and below a zero average.

Not actual number of deaths.
What makes me laugh is some of the questions I see on here regarding how close to a mitred joint is safe for a hob :ROFLMAO::D

or better still ask corkers like this

I wonder if someone can help.

Just purchased a ceramic electric hob. When its fitted in its cutout it rocks by about 4 m/m corner to corner. A straight edge shows the ceramic top is bowed.

Read more: https://www.diynot.com/diy/threads/bowed-ceramic-hob.78628/#ixzz6mHYLE6IJ

I am in the presence of a genius.

or when someone just assumes that someone else doesn’t know what a graph contains.

Last edited:
What makes me laugh is some of the questions I see on here regarding how close to a mitred joint is safe for a hob :ROFLMAO::D

Just purchased a ceramic electric hob. When its fitted in its cutout it rocks by about 4 m/m corner to corner. A straight edge shows the ceramic top is bowed.

Read more: https://www.diynot.com/diy/threads/bowed-ceramic-hob.78628/#ixzz6mHYLE6IJ

or when someone just assumes that someone else doesn’t know what a graph contains.
What makes me laugh is how a post like this ends up in a holiday thread. If you feel that strongly, start a separate thread.

You dug around for a 14 year old thread, what a w****r

Post 72. What makes me laugh is people who only transmit, never receive.

20%???? Stop watching the BBC. Now! :rolleyes:

13,200,000 people dying in The UK of a disease with a 0.4% fatality rate. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

This just goes to show what a great scare job the government has done when it makes people so fearful that they lose all rational thought.

2.3 million are dead with global lockdowns, and a vaccine rolling out. If there were no lockdowns, no restrictions on movement, and no vaccine, do you think the figure would be the same, after 10 years of "just learning to live with it"?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back