any of you go to gigs?

Been to hundreds over the years from Kiss to Micheal Bolton also ranging from heavy metal to jazz

last one was Ocean Colour Scene 21st birthday bash at Royal Albert Hall about 3 weeks ago

next 2 planned at moment are Weller then Squeeze in London in December

Sponsored Links
whats your best gig of late?

mine's alter bridge at Rock city Nottingham.... incredible....

I was gutted I couldnt get to any of their dates...

Were they any good??

I got tickets this morning for Foo Fighters next July! :p

Went to see Y&T last month. Excellent band!!

Were they any good??

you missed a treat my friend... i've been to dozens of gigs, and this was the best by a long way...if you've seen the dvd in amsterdam, i felt like i was in the dvd... 10 people away from the stage in the middle... it was awesome.. Then saw them at the Birmingham O2, and was on the balcony, but the sound was a bit poor.....but what a great act.

I saw Myles Kennedy at Download with Slash earlier this year and he was good.

Hmmm FF? i like them a lot, but not sure i'd go to see them... although they do get some famous guests on stage with them occasionally:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZRBsgRYPR-4

Sponsored Links

Were they any good??

you missed a treat my friend... i've been to dozens of gigs, and this was the best by a long way...if you've seen the dvd in amsterdam, i felt like i was in the dvd... 10 people away from the stage in the middle... it was awesome.. Then saw them at the Birmingham O2, and was on the balcony, but the sound was a bit poor.....but what a great act.

Hmmm FF? i like them a lot, but not sure i'd go to see them... although they do get some famous guests on stage with them occasionally:

I am gutted I couldnt go. Ill have to see if they tour again next year.

I saw Myles and Slash at Download too. I was on the right hand side of the stage near the front - awesome!

FF have announced Biffy Clyro and Jimmy Eat World and Hot Rats

Hopefully be good.

Good clip! :)

Were they any good??

I am gutted I couldnt go. Ill have to see if they tour again next year.

I saw Myles and Slash at Download too. I was on the right hand side of the stage near the front - awesome!

FF have announced Biffy Clyro and Jimmy Eat World and Hot Rats

Hopefully be good.

Good clip! :)

They're still touring around western Europe until early december... i'm still toying with the idea of a couple of days in Spain... but yeah, they should be touring next year, they are a self described 'live band'...

Never heard of Hot Rats, but Biffy C and Jimmy E W would be interesting to see live... FF are quality though.

Back