Any one got an old concorde 4 or equiv?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I've written an interface between a Homeautomation system (http://github.com/bounz/Homegenie-BE) and the Texecom panels using the connect protocol.

Someone has now sent me the protocol sheet for the GE range of panels and asking if I can do something around that but all the Panels / PCB's on ebay seem to be from the US. Is there a uk equivalent or does anyone ever rip these panels out and would sell one.. condition not really important as I just want a test panel to connect with (will need to find the automation module I need to connect too I guess)

Long shot I know but I thought I would ask here too :)

Thanks

David

Sponsored Links
Think your issue is what GE panel ? It's like saying it's a Honeywell panel it could be a uk e.g. Galaxy or old ADE panel which are totally different ! I know some GE panels are Aritech which will probably be different to USA panels

Sponsored Links
Why do you say that? - Like rocking horse poo or I need more info?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back