Any recommend good Secondary Glazing firm

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi All

I have been looking in to getting horizontal sliding panel Secondary Glazing installed in my flat for my bedroom and living room I have looked at all the DIY options but the 2x L shaped doors in the living room makes a DIY solution tricky. So I am looking for a company to supply and fit the Secondary Glazing. Also I want it to do the job which is to keep the cold out at the moment I might as well take the sofa and TV out in the gardens and watch it as it is as cold inside.

I have been in touch with so many companies and lots have not bothered to reply and those who replied and offered advice do not supply direct to the public. So I would like to know if anyone here has used a company to supply and install their Secondary Glazing and would you recommend there work.
Or if you can advise what I need to look for in a glazing company as some that I have looked up are not registered on the FENSA website.

Sponsored Links
fensa membership has nothing to do with quality workmanship. it's simply a scheme for businesses to self certify that their windows conform to the building regulations for insulation etc; the alternative is a visit from the council's building control officer.

none of which applies to you as you are not replacing the windows.

sorry can't help with recommendation of a firm.

Give granada secondary glazing a try, they supply to the trade and might be able to help. we use their products and can highly recommend them.

Sponsored Links
We also buy from Granada, I can quote you if they will not deal direct with you

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back