Anybody familiar with Vailliant turbomax Pro 24e Wiring

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all,

I brought a Honeywell CMT927 external room stat for the afore mentioned boiler today.

That boiler has an optional dial timer clock which was fitted to it. Of which im led to believe is just plugged in?

How do we over-ride that dial timer to put the 927 in? Is a case of just unplugging the timer unit and wiring in the 927 as per the installation instructions given?

I have downloaded the user manual and also the installation/service manual for the boiler but neither mention anything about the timer apart from consult the optional timer instructions (of which i cant find as dont know model number etc.)

Thanks in advance.

Sponsored Links
U can just unplug timer from front of boiler then remove link between 3 an 4 on connector block on pcb then wire your roomstat in to 3 an 4 as per instruction u can just leave clock there an remove link an just leave clock on constant

U can just unplug timer from front of boiler then remove link between 3 an 4 on connector block on pcb then wire your roomstat in to 3 an 4 as per instruction u can just leave clock there an remove link an just leave clock on constant

Thanks Bunny.

So am i right in thinking that i take the loop wre from 3/4 like you said.

Then just 1 wire with L and N from pins 3 and 4 straight into the wireless reciever and thats it?

Once thats wired in and i plug the original timer module back in that will no longer work as the link wire in 3-4 has been removed?
That timer will not interfere with the Honeywell?

Sponsored Links
Nooooooo don't do that it will go bang both 3 an 4 r live u take live from 3 into ur new stat an switched live from stat back to 4 if u do need a neutral wire into 5

But i wanted a new hair doo! :)

Ok thanks for the clarity! I was going to do it myself but ill wait for the weekend when my more electircal minded friend can come around!

With regards to the existing timer - if i plug that module back in will that interefere with the ext stat?

Thanks again

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back