Anybody looking for any free labouring in kent

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
alright there hope you all had a good Xmas,

Was wondering if anybody was looking for somebody to help out for free in the kent area? not asking for a wage just a chance to get some hands on experience in the trade. I do college and am aiming to get my nvq.

feel free to send a private message if you would like to know further details.

cheers nice one.

All the best for the new year to you all.

Sponsored Links
Do yourself a favour. Train for something else. Hairdressing, baking, installing tv aerials etc. For the qualifications and expense involved plumbing & heating is a low paid occupation.

Look at yourself now, haven't started and already willing to work for nothing. And then what? Having to undercut your competitor's already cut-throat quotes.

Don't hear of new HGV drivers or Cabbies, for example, looking for unpaid work.

Thanks for the reply, I'd imagine anything is hard to get into it takes time to get where you want to be, and if nobody trains to be a plumber who's going to do it 20 years?

Jack if plumbings what you want to do mate, go for it. If it really was that bad, all the lads on here would themselves be driving cabs and making cakes etc.

Sponsored Links
Cant advise you on plumbing Jack but if it is Gas heating you are looking to get experience in then call your local ACS assessment centres and ask if you can put a note on their notice boards , there is a good chance they will already know the companies that do this, good luck to you mate hope it works out for you , we all had to start somewhere and you are going about it the correct way.

When I told everyone I wanted to be a comedian, they all laughed.

They're not laughing now :p

It's a very rewarding job with many aspects and you have to constantly push yourself to keep learning. It can also be a lot of money for very little effort and at other times very hard graft.

It is more a journey than destination.

""The man who loves his job still has a sh*t load of bills to pay every month'' - Tibbot.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back