Anyone got any evidence for a god?

so when you come face to face whith God, what will your excuse be.

What will yours be when you come face to face with Allah? I reckon your punishment would be more severe for worshiping a false god, than not worshiping at all.

Jesus took my punishment at the cross, for my sins,and the worlds,and i have believed and recieved his offer of salvation,and forgivness.

i know God, through Jesus christ, i know he is the true God.

so just asking, what would be your excuse for not believing in God,when you come face to face whith him.

Sponsored Links
Well your statement presupposes that I will meet a god, which I don't think will happen, but I will take your question as a hypothetical one and answer it seriously.

I would say, god, you did not provide any evidence of your existence. You equipped me with critical thinking and the ability to discern truth from fiction and the case against your existence was so great that any reasonable being would have drawn the same conclusion. The bible was handed down through thousands of years and contained so many inaccuracies (noah's ark shown to be impossible, claims that sorcery was real, no mention of evolution etc etc) that I would have not been using my intelligence fully if I were to accept it as truth. Not to mention priests you allowed to work in your churches in your name committing sodomy. Furthermore, look at all the competing gods that you allowed to be worshiped without the sort of intervention that you supposedly did in the bible (knocking down statues of false gods etc) and you will understand why I had no reason to believe you existed.

Even in death you would still question the Almighty.

The only words you need to say to God at that stage are...

"God.. I am a sinner.. please save my wretched soul from eternal damnation"

If I was God I'd kick you so far into hell you would land right at lucifers feet. :LOL:

Even in death you would still question the Almighty.

The only words you need to say to God at that stage are...

"God.. I am a sinner.. please save my wretched soul from eternal damnation"

Nah, the only words I'd probably say were. "Bloody hell, Norcon was right . I'll get me bags and go downstairs then. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Sponsored Links
All I can say really is

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

:LOL:

All this religion stuff is pretty laughable, Jimmy Page is my God

:evil:

Well your statement presupposes that I will meet a god, which I don't think will happen, but I will take your question as a hypothetical one and answer it seriously.

I would say, god, you did not provide any evidence of your existence. You equipped me with critical thinking and the ability to discern truth from fiction and the case against your existence was so great that any reasonable being would have drawn the same conclusion. The bible was handed down through thousands of years and contained so many inaccuracies (noah's ark shown to be impossible, claims that sorcery was real, no mention of evolution etc etc) that I would have not been using my intelligence fully if I were to accept it as truth. Not to mention priests you allowed to work in your churches in your name committing sodomy. Furthermore, look at all the competing gods that you allowed to be worshiped without the sort of intervention that you supposedly did in the bible (knocking down statues of false gods etc) and you will understand why I had no reason to believe you existed.

we will all meet him,you can be sure of that,its appointed for man to die,then the judgement.
well the evidence is in his creation, including you. the bible says your whithout excuse,not to believe that this creation was made by God.

you can not blame other mans sins,priests or not,as excuse not to search for God,and the truth. your accountable to yourself and your own actions not them.

just to add, i am accountable, so dont think i am any better than any one else,but i trust in christ,as my redeemer not myself.all i am doing is sharing what i know is true.

yes there are alot of false religions, i give you a head start, Jesus said to him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.
,ask God to help you see and he will.

were is the claim that noahs ark was impossible.

evolution,is not true,thats why its not in Gods word. the bible

the bible says your without excuse,not to believe that this creation was made by God.

Again, your reading out of a book written by man Absolutely no proof whatsoever of this mythical being. You even say the bible contains the word of God. All it contains are the words of men from the time it was written. Nothing more nothing less.
There's nowt so gullible as folk.

Some religious people believe that serious illnesses such as cancer do not require medical treatment, and can be cured by the power of prayer alone.

Sceptics may chuckle, but there is a scientific basis for this kind of thinking.

It's called natural selection.

Even though I know it's all silly old nonsense, if there is a god then I don't want to be any part of his evil work ... before the big J arrived look at the list of this god would have you killed for!

http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Actions_punishable_by_death_in_the_Old_Testament

Here are some of my favourites:

Lying about virginity.

Daughter of a priest being a prostitute (death by fire that one, sounds a sane response).

Being the victim of rape, if one is an engaged female virgin and the rape occurs in a city. If it takes place in a field, the victim is spared because nobody would have heard her screams. (Deuteronomy 22:23-27) Presumably, virgins who scream for help inside a city will always be rescued.

Being gay.

Blasphemy.

Cursing your parents.

Being a rebellious son drunken son - stoning for that one.

Non of this sounds like any reasonable thought process if you were a God, unless you were quite a evil bastard.

• Thanks
Reactions: JBR
The evidence has been offered several times.

The universe!

That's the evidence God exists.
And that's the conclusion for the thread no matter what the hornets nest of atheists think.

Sorry Norc, your so, wrong. Yes the universe does exist, but that in itself isn't proof of some magical being.. No matter what you say. I might as well say my TV. That exists and so there must be a god somewhere, or my house is here God must have known man would build it here. Utter tosh and bunkum.

right time to put things in right perspective using the power of logic :LOL:

hey i can assemble a TV from electronic component so a TV is a man made and we know that God did not make TV so you cannot say because you have a TV then God must be there.

But can man make a Universe? the answer is not even a model of it! man has so far failed in his attempt to convert Energy into a useful particle, just creating a couple of protons using immensely large amounts of electricity, man has not yet been able to convert energy into matter.

Only God is capable of putting Energy into useful and usable matter.

The evidence has been offered several times.

The universe!

That's the evidence God exists.
And that's the conclusion for the thread no matter what the hornets nest of atheists think.

Sorry Norc, your so, wrong. Yes the universe does exist, but that in itself isn't proof of some magical being.. No matter what you say. I might as well say my TV. That exists and so there must be a god somewhere, or my house is here God must have known man would build it here. Utter tosh and bunkum.

Einstein believed in God and he understood more about the universe that you ever will or anyone on here ever will.
So its you that is believing in the utter tosh part of this argument.

Quite right, what inspired einstein was quest for truth, the truth of our origin, he wondered about God like I am , hence I worked out using the shear power of logic, that God must be energy in order for him to create matter all from within himself. before any creation, there was absolutely no matter but just the energy, the supreme energy of God himself, transformed into creation of matter.

Apparently, well not quite apparently but Logically, if all matter is made of energy, then matter itself is a condensed form of Energy,

no don't beleive me then watch this by genius physicist: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b6cbaMj883c

It tells clearly how scientist are still baffled about the origin of universe,

if they have not found God then that does not mean he does not exist ;)

man has so far failed in his attempt to convert Energy into a useful particle,

Hmmmm If man has not succeeded in converting energy into anything useful, you'd be sat in the bloody dark now. There would be no tv, no phones, no computers and no bloody internet over which you peddle your faith.
As far as I'm aware, man has been converting rotary motion (kinetic energy) into electricity, and distributing the results since 1882. Producing electrons, from nothing more than magnets and coils of wire.

Even though I know it's all silly old nonsense, if there is a god then I don't want to be any part of his evil work ... before the big J arrived look at the list of this god would have you killed for!

http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Actions_punishable_by_death_in_the_Old_Testament

Here are some of my favourites:

Lying about virginity.

Daughter of a priest being a prostitute (death by fire that one, sounds a sane response).

Being the victim of rape, if one is an engaged female virgin and the rape occurs in a city. If it takes place in a field, the victim is spared because nobody would have heard her screams. (Deuteronomy 22:23-27) Presumably, virgins who scream for help inside a city will always be rescued.

Being gay.

Blasphemy.

Cursing your parents.

Being a rebellious son drunken son - stoning for that one.

Non of this sounds like any reasonable thought process if you were a God, unless you were quite a evil b*****d.

athiest qoate these scriptures alot,yet they said the bible is a fairytail.
well you not reading it in context, and you have no understanding or discernment, its funny how people call the bible a made up book by men,
and refute it,but use it and pick out scripture to make it look like God is bad.

there is a reason why these things happened.if you want to live in ignorance thats your choice.

James 1
13 Let no man say when he is tempted, I am tempted of God: for God cannot be tempted with evil, neither tempteth he any man:

man has so far failed in his attempt to convert Energy into a useful particle,

Hmmmm If man has not succeeded in converting energy into anything useful, you'd be sat in the bloody dark now. There would be no tv, no phones, no computers and no bloody internet over which you peddle your faith.
As far as I'm aware, man has been converting rotary motion (kinetic energy) into electricity, and distributing the results since 1882. Producing electrons, from nothing more than magnets and coils of wire.

I said has man been able to create matter out of Energy (any new element) ? I am not talking about producing electric current from magnets or chemical reaction, but using energy to convert into mass.

the answer to my knowledge is that no one has succeeded in converting any Energy into any type of solid matter

we do not know the secret to converting Energy into matter as yet.

And we do not know how to convert any matter back into energy not just uranium that we can form a nuclear reaction from which we get vast amounts of energy released in the form of heat that we then use to superheat water and run our turbines to spin huge generators.

Then you have all the side effects of a nuclear reaction-deadly radiation and deadly nuclear waste!

this is where we think only God is smart enough to having created our universe from his Energy.

And we do not know how to convert any matter back into energy

Hmm, the Chinese have been converting matter into energy for about a thousand years (fireworks) Alfred Nobel successfully converted matter into energy when he invented dynamite and Ernest Rutherford successfully split the atom, thus converting matter into energy (the foundation of nuclear physics) Oppenheimer took this to it's logical conclusion with the Manhattan Project, converting Uranium into energy (highly successfully it would seem)

this is where we think only God is smart enough to having created our universe from his Energy

Operative word has been highlighted for you MFL. You think,,,,,, But thinking something, isn't proof is it ?

Sponsored Links
Back