anyone have a legitimate business idea for me

A

alsheating

Hi afetr enough time without a proper job etc, I am thinking starting a buiness or offering a service would be a good way to make money.

I have no money, but can borrow a little ...

any suggestions would be welcome

Sponsored Links
Gardening/decking/ponds etc might do OK this time of year.

Start by listing your good points on one side of an A4 sheet and your bad ones on the other. Be honest with yourself.

On a fresh piece of paper, write down what sort of things you enjoy doing.

This will give you a good idea of your strengths and weaknesses and the type of job you would best perform.

Sponsored Links
I have graduated in graphic design in 2005

other than that
customer service, office work, sales and so on

I am thinking of starting in screen printing on garments and selling on ebay, ill be calling my sisters tonight to beg some money for that

Start by listing your good points on one side of an A4 sheet and your bad ones on the other. Be honest with yourself.

On a fresh piece of paper, write down what sort of things you enjoy doing.

This will give you a good idea of your strengths and weaknesses and the type of job you would best perform.
I agree with Secures BUT.... there's no point going into business offering something no one wants, needs, where the market is saturated etc.

Taking that into consideration and Alastair's point regarding a 'Business Plan', have you researched the 'Screen Printing' market in your area?

Magnaclean installer :idea:

Seriously, how handy are you? Think a bit of bob-a-job cash in hand work would be a starting point (clean cars, tidy gardens etc). Forget about the tee shirt business - you'll never compete with the chap foreign imports.

How does skitz make his money?

recruitment consultants are the reason for the recession in my view, and why unemployment is high.

Sponsored Links
Back