Anyone Know where I can buy Key Conduit Van Pacs?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I've tried looking on ebay for key conduit and i can only find 1 pac for sale, do you know anywhere that sells it? CEF or Edmundsons? it looks pretty good stuff anyone used it before? is that a good price for it on ebay i think it was about £9.00?

Sponsored Links
You could try giving the peeps at PE a call, seem to remember they had an article on the van pack a month or so ago.
TEL: 01923 237799

Not tried it myself but did think about it, just didnt get round to getting any.

Sorry for the edit but I've just remembered where I've seen it on display GFE in newbury :D

cheers, i saw it in p.e magazine, i got a sample of it somehow and it's great stuff, who's GFE? never heard of them

GFE have rebranded or been bought out apparently (according to my latest statement/invoce) so are now called EYRE & ELLISTON.

Sponsored Links
i've googled "key conduit" and didn't find anything remotely electrical in the first 4 or 5 pages of results...

so can you tell me please what is it and why is it so good?

and provide a link to the manufacturers website please?

mother fubber... I had that idea about 4 years ago and the guys I told it to said it wouldn't be viable.. :evil:

I even drew up a cad drawing of it somewhere...

bah.. I knew I should have pattented it...

:mad: :mad: :mad:

do they do the angled pieces to make trouser boxes with?

or offset throughs?

KeyConduit is available from most major wholesalers such as CEF, Edmundson, Electric Center, Rexel Senate and others. If these wholesalers do not hold stock they can order for next day delivery as the product is available on the wholesalers data base.
Any problems obtaining KeyConduit, please contact us direct.
Details can be found on www.keyconduit.com

As the question was asked in April 2007 i expect the OP has been satisified

0208 309 9770

London area code 020

London numbers are all 8 digit so 020 8309 9770

If you take the code as 0208 and then from inside London dial 309 9770 you won't get through

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back