anyone used remote contolled velux????

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi-im after fitting new velux in my kitchen ceiling and have noticed that they now do remote controlled ones with rain sensors built in.

are these of good quality does anyone no.
are there any problems that these have.

can these get blinds built into them and can blinds be remote aswell.

also can the velux be white inside rather than the pine.

many thanx don

Sponsored Links
hi-im after fitting new velux in my kitchen ceiling and have noticed that they now do remote controlled ones with rain sensors built in.

are these of good quality does anyone no.
are there any problems that these have.

can these get blinds built into them and can blinds be remote aswell.

also can the velux be white inside rather than the pine.

many thanx don
ive had 2 of em in my vaulted cieling in my kitchen...been there 2 years with not an ounce of trouble..white plastic coated inside and yes you can get blinds but ime not sure about the remote side.

I've just had a couple of these fitted in white plastic. You can get blinds that work on the remote as well. I've still got to fit mine - they come with loads of connectors but if you've got the electric windows you just chuck most of these extra bits away and clip the blind straight in! The remote is radio based and works from a long way away. I'm pretty impressed so far.
Velux also do solar charged versions of the windows and the blinds but I'm going straight off the mains.

Sponsored Links
actually there's a couple of screws to put in as well for the blind's track but it looks pretty straightforward

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back