APOLLO FAN

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
What other fan would fit an apollo fanfare 15/30 s or whats the site of that chap who reconditions fans.

Sponsored Links
GeckoGas-com said:
Should be manufacturer's part number: 402A1233

Jesus........... you had me worried there for a moment but once again BOBS right again, checked part number out on patsarena.

The one your on about is for an orian.

Part number is 402S3467

Sponsored Links
I'm sure I got quoted something like £276.00+vat at PartsCenter for one of these, so you could make even more money if you put some yellow paper in your dodgy receipt maker.

solo said:
I'm sure I got quoted something like £276.00+vat at PartsCenter for one of these, so you could make even more money if you put some yellow paper in your dodgy receipt maker.

And who says a brain cell dont go along way.
Thanks for that Solo but i dont wanna over do it, its a bit like fishing and using the right bait, too big of an hook wont catch the small fish with big pockets ... old chinese proverb...

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back