Apprenticeship positions in Plumbing

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi any help gratefully received re advice in plumbing apprenticeship positions thanks. Am looking to start training as soon as possible and am a very hard worker and good timekeeper. thanks so much

Sponsored Links
Hi i am 19 and looking for apprentice position in plumbing anybody know of any training positions going right now? I really need the job as soon as possible if anything at all related to plumbing etc would be really interested. Thanks

Hi Alex

Your not in my neck of the woods but your hardly selling yourself

From about January onwards we get about 4 letters per week from lads thats want apprenticships and they generally include a CV

just a hint but you need to make yourself appear attractive to a future employer ........ what qualifications you have, are you already at college, can you get funding due to your age, can you drive etc etc

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back