Aquablend Combi Care Cartridge

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I need to replace my aquablend combi care cartridge (AC2400) underneath my kitchen sink. The cartridge arrived in post today but I am unsure as to how to install it. Do I have to switch off my water first, or can I just swap it over with the old one.

Sponsored Links
Turn off cold mains at isolater before cartridge assembly or failing that that your main stopcock, then open a cold mains tap to release pressure.

There is probably a small grub screw on the top of the body assembly, undo this fully, rotate old cartridge and pull down to remove.

Place an old towel over the old cartridge before the final removal, as there will still be some pressure in the cartidge that will spray out when removed.

Fitting new one is a straight reversal, but just smear some fairy liquid on the 3 rubber 'o' rings first.

Sometimes you have to remove the connector to the cartridge by the large single nut to gently prise the old cartridge off in a more convenient location if it is 'stuck'.

If you have to do this, check the 'o' rings in this bit and clean the assembly before re-fitting.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back