Are migrants and asylum seekers causing problems ?

Im sure we all feel that, I dont want radical extremist groups in the UK, or radicalised individuals.

A kneejerk reaction, is not however a solution.

Agree, but add.

I don't want the UK to become a haven for right wing extremeists either. Maybe they could be expelled too?

Sponsored Links
Interesting.

Muslims have been in the UK for many years, possibly 300.

There are now almost 3 million Muslims living in the UK.

There are problems, multiculturalism hasnt been what we were told.

We know there is a connection between the Islamic religion and its interpretation that results in terrorist activity. Also the problems we know about grooming gangs.

Terrorism has also killed Muslims.
The vast majority of UK Muslims are peaceful hard working people just going about their lives like the rest of us.

So, what is your solution?
Does the video offer a solution?

You seem to have a attitude and similar viewpoint that was prevalent to WW2 appeasement. The clip was not offering solutions it was highlighting problems that you don't seem to hear about in the mainstream media. I actually found it completely shocking when that chap asked for a minutes silence in respect of that 14 year old girl that was murdered ......and he was shouted down in that parliament type looking place .....very insensitive can you imagine if you had been her parents ? I suspect it may have been a migrant that killed her and somehow certain groups wanted to shut him up .....very disrespectful to the poor girls family ....no excuse ....all he asked for was a bit of silence as a sign of respect.

Im sure we all feel that, I dont want radical extremist groups in the UK, or radicalised individuals.

A kneejerk reaction, is not however a solution.

Is passivism ? This is the point we were arguing last time. You seem intent on moralising and brewing over these issues and taking no action, surely you accept the horse has long since bolted ?

The UK does not want radical extremist groups
Or radical extremist individuals...

So here's an idea.

Step 1: Take a look in your mirror
Step 2: Go online and book a one way ticket out of here!

Two small steps for you, a great leap for the UK (y)

Sponsored Links
Or radical extremist individuals...

So here's an idea.

Step 1: Take a look in your mirror
Step 2: Go online and book a one way ticket out of here!

Two small steps for you, a great leap for the UK (y)

You are achieving nothing, except you are putting the thread in jeopardy. It seems all the left has in the face of hard facts is to whine and scream as a last ditch attempt to get what they want. You need to accept you are failing and leave the forum. Constant attempts to get threads locked or removed is all you can do, and we see through it.

Is passivism ? This is the point we were arguing last time. You seem intent on moralising and brewing over these issues and taking no action, surely you accept the horse has long since bolted ?

Where have I suggested passivism?

what I am saying is that its all very well you having a knee jerk reaction: 'send all home on the next boat'.....'lock em all up' etc etc -but they arent solutions because you ahvent said how its implemented.

One point you should realise: you criticize the 'liberal left' and say they wont allow anybody to discuss the problem without calling it zenophobia.

But what are doing? -I ask you what the solutions is, and you then say 'Im an appeaser', 'a passivist' etc etc -so you are doing exactly the same, shutting down any discussion.

Do you not accept that Muslims have been invited and or allowed to live in the UK for centuries. -if you look at the history many were encouraged to help with our labour shortages. It is now being recognized that multiculturalism hasnt worked and radicalisation has happened in some of these communities. But there are 3 million Muslims living here. The majority are peaceful people that work hard.

So yes, you could say the horse has bolted. So what is your solution? Do you think we should deport 3 million Muslims.

Do you actually want to have a reasoned discussion? And do you want a solution?

You are achieving nothing, except you are putting the thread in jeopardy. It seems all the left has in the face of hard facts is to whine and scream as a last ditch attempt to get what they want. You need to accept you are failing and leave the forum. Constant attempts to get threads locked or removed is all you can do, and we see through it.

I think extremism is more the real problem.

You are an extremist?

Ergo, erm, erm, erm. Go on, think about it!

Where have I suggested passivism?

what I am saying is that its all very well you having a knee jerk reaction: 'send all home on the next boat'.....'lock em all up' etc etc -but they arent solutions because you ahvent said how its implemented.

One point you should realise: you criticize the 'liberal left' and say they wont allow anybody to discuss the problem without calling it zenophobia.

But what are doing? -I ask you what the solutions is, and you then say 'Im an appeaser', 'a passivist' etc etc -so you are doing exactly the same, shutting down any discussion.

Do you not accept that Muslims have been invited and or allowed to live in the UK for centuries. -if you look at the history many were encouraged to help with our labour shortages. It is now being recognized that multiculturalism hasnt worked and radicalisation has happened in some of these communities. But there are 3 million Muslims living here. The majority are peaceful people that work hard.

So yes, you could say the horse has bolted. So what is your solution? Do you think we should deport 3 million Muslims.

Do you actually want to have a reasoned discussion? And do you want a solution?

The other conveniently ignored point.

How, and why, do you "send home" people born here legitimately?

Where could we send the right wing extremists too?

Do you actually want to have a reasoned discussion?
Sadly, from experience of talking to hawk, the answer is no. It doesn't matter if give links to bonafide websites or correct information, his views will not be changed because he is closed-minded to any discussion, truth or has ability to understand someone may have a different perspective.

The UK does not want radical extremist groups or radical commies from taking over this country. To this end I would happily see Islamists, johnd and noseal share the same barge back.

Actually you would prefer communists as they despise all religions.

The other conveniently ignored point.

How, and why, do you "send home" people born here legitimately?

Where could we send the right wing extremists too?
Did he say that he wants to send home anyone? I think that's the point he was making to Hawk. To moan, blame and hate immigrants for all the countries ills is insane, and that Hawk never really has a 'sensible' idea/solution on how to change things. I think he just likes to moan and hate imo.

You are achieving nothing, except you are putting the thread in jeopardy.
Again, I suggest you go and take that look in your mirror...

You are the one spouting extremist views, not me!

Constant attempts to get threads locked or removed is all you can do, and we see through it.
No, the opposite is true...

And who is 'we' exactly?

Immigration is a hot button issue which masks the real problem - successive governments poor economic policies where growth is tied to increasing the population and thus aggregate demand.

One reason they need to increase the population is to boost the treasury with tax & NI contributions. Employers don't help by offering zero hour or part time/job share schemes, as a lot of people on these will be on minimum or very low wages so on the limited hours they do will never or hardly hit the threshold to pay NI so the employer doesn't pay it either.

Sponsored Links
Back