Are some people really this stupid?

Sponsored Links
Never be so reliant on technology :LOL:

Yes, I prefer those nice people, out in all weathers, on motorway slip roads, holding a card up to tell me which way I'm going.

A big thank you, to all of them............. :LOL:

i prefer planning my journey, using a map book before hand and reading the road signs. Funny managed to do it for many years without a problem. STill i dont know how the world managed before sat navs :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
People still got lost with maps, was just more of a challenge. Motorways is fine, you cant 'really' get lost however its the inner city areas that sat navs hold their own. I personally google map the area and zoom into the roads so I have a visual understanding of a place I've never been to.

Even using a sat nav, i still find myself following road signs even if its different to the route the sat nav planned. I always research routes i've not travelled before so i have an idea. And if my intuition tells me different to the sat nav, I know which I trust more. ;)

Im just imagining the voice from his sat nav saying" turn left onto pedestrian path.....carry on to cliff edge.........you have reached your destination....holy cow....turn around!" :LOL:

i used to have one but some git broke in and half inched it!
but it used to like a footpath in Sandy Lane Dereham Norfolk and always wanted to take me that way instead of using the road :LOL: :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back