Are the police losing the plot?

Sponsored Links
Whoever (irrespective of rank) arranged this farce, should be charged with wasting police time.

What an absurd, ridiculous waste of money, and to prove what????? :eek:

Roughcaster.

Sponsored Links
Sergeant Deb Leonard, who wore some of the clothing, described her experience in a South Yorkshire Police in-house magazine.

She said: "I have gained an appreciation and understanding of what Muslim females experience when they walk out in public in clothing appropriate to their beliefs.

Now lets see a couple of muslim women dressed in mini skirts, tight blouses and white high heels and ask how they feel. FFS!

Now lets see a couple of muslim women dressed in mini skirts, tight blouses and white high heels and ask how they feel. FFS!

Cor! Ya gettin me goin now, ;)

Sergeant Deb Leonard, who wore some of the clothing, described her experience in a South Yorkshire Police in-house magazine.

She said: "I have gained an appreciation and understanding of what Muslim females experience when they walk out in public in clothing appropriate to their beliefs.

I quite often walk out in clothing appropriate to my beliefs... but it`s hidden under my Man`s clothes :oops:

Perhaps they could dress as burglars, vandals, murderers, robbers etc, to see how easy it is to commit and get away with the crime? :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Back