Are there anyone will visit 2008 Olympics

Sponsored Links
chocobo, people on here have no way of knowing if you are really in China, and some may suspect that you might be someone local playing a joke on them.

chocobo, people on here have no way of knowing if you are really in China, and some may suspect that you might be someone local playing a joke on them.

tks,JohnD. But guys can identify anonym(as we called demn"Ma ja") quickly on most forum in China.
I can speak & write English well during work, but don't think type well on the forum. More to learn from you.

Sponsored Links
why don't you answer the question chocoblo, which city are you in :?: :?:

sorry.meant chocobo

whoops..nearly said chocobloc

I don't know why but I get the feeling that this guy works for the Chinese Department of Propaganda.

I'm free man, working for my boss.
I don't know why but I get the feeling that this guy's job is deriding others especially "chinaman".

Don't understand why got irony just said my own feelings. Did this mean some guys here cannot allow differ points from other cultures or like to preach to others?
No intend to debate. I didn't remember it was me start those serious topic on "human rights" or something... Welcome other questions on China.

Like I said - you are a propaganda front man. Let's talk about Falun Gong shall we? (he won't)

What i would suggest, is that before you spout your mouth off, make sure that it's well founded... or else you look a fool. The guy has only made 23 posts - it's not a big deal to have a look at what he's posted previously before you start accusing him of lying.

It's not what you asked him, it's how you asked him.
No big deal to you maybe, but to a new member it might be a little unfriendly.

Sponsored Links
Back