Are you doing anything to conserve water?

Sponsored Links
Have had a water meter a few years and my bills are now always in credit , was sceptical a meter would save money but is has proved to so far .
Never use water for brushing teeth as dentist told me it’s counter productive washing away any benefits from using tooth paste .

I was told it’s fine to use water when brushing but counter productive if you rinse your mouth out with water when you finish.

Hose pipe ban

That will keep all the curtain twitchers and nosey Parker’s busy / happy as they spy on there neighbours

Making secret videos of em watering there hanging baskets with a hose pipe

Than go in doors and have there power shower on full pelt with a dustbin lid sized rain head and body jets :ROFLMAO:

Sponsored Links
I was told it’s fine to use water when brushing but counter productive if you rinse your mouth out with water when you finish.
Mrs CB used to sit opposite a dentists daughter at work, she brushed her teeth at her desk then swallowed the the lot.

No, but every so often a couple of controversial usernames stop posting and at the same time a couple more appear.
Same style, same arguments, same rubbish, zero contribution to any diy thread.
How could you not notice this eerie coincidence?
I don't look for them.
Who do you think 'The Humanitarian/Samaritan is posting as now?

I made a point of never having a valve based dual flush system in either toilet in the house. Will only have syphon flushes.

Far more effieicnt in the long run, i sure many here are aware..

I don't get it. My two are both syphon flushes and dual flushes. The dual flush simply allows the operator of the flush a choice of a full or part flush.

I don't get it. My two are both syphon flushes and dual flushes. The dual flush simply allows the operator of the flush a choice of a full or part flush.
A valve based dual flush will eventually leak, and initially, you probably won't even know its happening. Such a system could lose about 50L per day and most people won't even notice. A syphon flush cannot do this.
I should add that we have a dual flush syphon flush (turbo 88), which works well.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Back