Ariston eurocombi hot water not hot

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Can anyone help?

My Ariston EuroCombi gives lovely hot water when the heating has been on for a while. When using the hot tap on it's own, it supplies only luke warm water unless i leave it to run for 20 mins or so!

Any ideas how I can get hotter water, quicker?

Ta.

Sponsored Links
With the heating turned off and radiators cold to start with, i.e. when you first get up, run the hot tap and see if the radiators get warm. If so get quotes for a new diverter valve.

It's not a pleasent job on that boiler.

I sincerely hope you had it installed with plenty of space either side and underneath it for working on. If it's in a kitchen cupboard a tight compartment or very close to a surface below it, be very very very nice to the person who comes to fix it because he might just walk straight back out when he sees where it is.

I had to change a dv on one of these on my back in a kitchen corner base unit with my arms outstretched over my head. I told the landlord I wouldn't do any more work on it he would have to get the idiot who fitted it's bottom half in a kitchen base unit right next to the sink in a corner.

It seemed he only fitted it there to line up with the existing flue hole, and fitted the kitchen around it.

Wow how I love general builders!

There are about 11 different boiler models with the name "Eurocombi".

The early ones with the diverter in the right hand at the back are not that easy but if there is space on the right hand side of the boiler then we still do the job at our standard price of £96 inc.

Tony

Sponsored Links
I got the left hander! What a pig when you're upside down with your arms outstretched.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back