Ariston KLS63ESUK d/wsh - how to remove the heating element?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello all, I'm new to this forum and I was hoping some kind soul could advise how to remove the heating element from this dishwasher? I've disconnected the element and tested it to check it was broken (as if the fact it's got a split and tons of rust wasn't enough!!)

Anyway, hoping someone can help. I've got inside the first bottom panel but after disconnecting the element I can't see how to remove it. Should it just lift out? Also, I assume I need to disconnect the earth leads as well? I think they are going into the heating element but it'd hard to see.

Any help would be great!

Thanks

Sponsored Links
Is it a L Shaped heater inside the dishwasher if so it's got a 8 mm nut underneath and a 10 mm nut with earth lead on then it pulls up and out just unclip the thermostat on the heater onside the tub.

yep that's the one, it's L shaped.

I will attempt to get at those nuts then, thank you. As it stands I'm attempting to access the bottom of the element through these tiny portholes in the metal casing. I can't see how that casing comes off but will try again this evening. Otherwise it's a job for the 'borrowers'...

Thanks rocks1!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back