Ariston Microcombi 23mffi

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hiya guys, i'm new to this site, so nice to meet you. I am a CORGI registered installer but I am really struggling here and was wondeing if you had any tips or advice as I've never worked on one of these babies until now and I have come up short on ideas. Can you help?

The problem is, not ch or dhw.

after following the MI flow charts it comes out to PCB ... of course it does! But i'm not too sure.

When there is a call for heat, the relay for the fan (O in the MI) is continually clicking with a spark on it... click click click click click ... only changing when the power is turned off or the rested button is pushed and held in. The fan is running and it appears that the APS is working fine.

the detection leads and the ignition leads are showing continuity... i am at a loss. please help!

Cheers,

Stu

Sponsored Links
As a CORGI you would be better registering and posting these kind of questions in the combustion chamber.

Email [email protected] with your name address and CORGI details.

Tony

Cheers Tony,

I've done that, i'll wait and see when admin get back to me, but for the record according to Ariston tech it is that three letter acronym that beings with the letter that describes needing the toilet!

Cheers.

Stu

Sponsored Links
Well that is the obvious part to change as long as its nothing else!

Tony

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back