ariston

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi guys hope some one has information on what the problem could be i have ariston genus 27 mffi it has been good for the past 3 years and all of a sudden the yellow light has come on and i think it means fumes indication i have checked all the flue pipe and cleaned all the inside of boiler and still no joy also checked pcb to me it it looks good there is no ign fireing when i reset the boiler for start , would appreciate some info on this thanks guys

Sponsored Links
Its a blocked venturi or Air pressure switch that is not sensing the fan running.

You, unless you are an RGI, however, should not be tampering with this
as the boiler needs certain saftey checks done after the combustion area has been interfered with.

Better get a proffesional in to fix it.

Its a blocked venturi or Air pressure switch that is not sensing the fan running.

You, unless you are an RGI, however, should not be tampering with this
as the boiler needs certain saftey checks done after the combustion area has been interfered with.

Better get a proffesional in to fix it.

Hi thankyou for reply i did check the venturi and even by passed the switch to see if it would work but there seems to by no supply to the fan during the process of ign before the light comes on .. mabey i need to get some one to have a look at it or replace the unit couse they want 110 per hour so if by the time he finds the fault and repaires it. would be cheaper to buy a new one i think...... thanks

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back