Ariston Eurocombi A/27 MFFI - Burnt PCB

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello there,

please could someone help me to make sure I'm ordering the correct part for my boiler...

Its an Ariston Eurocombi A/27 serial number 2320032500956.

According to the servicing manual the part number for the PCB I need (E I A-MFFI) is 952981 but the number on the existing PCB is 952975 :confused:

When I check on various part websites it says that part number 952975 is for an A/23 boiler but ours is definitely an A/27 we've had the specification label checked inside the cover of the boiler.

Just want to be sure before I order the part.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Tracey and Dan

Sponsored Links
dont know about the part number without looking it up, but what makes you think it needs a new PCB?

tw is right u should get someone in to check its the right part pcb's dont normally burn for no reason u know the iodes and relay switches work other parts of the boiler i.e gas valve fan pumps u need to be certain that none of them have gone tits up causing the pcb to go. or ull change the pcb then it will blow again...

Sponsored Links
Thanks guys,

Have sorted out which part number it is - see my other post 'PCB burnt out' for photos of PCB.

Have arranged for fan and pump to be checked before installing new PCB.

We've just had the secondary heat exchanger replaced because it was so blocked (old one was full of black muck and filings) water wasn't getting through when we were demanding DHW. Perhaps this put excessive strain on pump and fan?? The red 'no water' light had been coming on for a few days.

Anyway, new PCB on the way and will get proper check before installing new one.

Thanks for your help.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back