Aritech CD95 engineers code locked in.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all ,

This is now starting to bug me, but i was wondering how to default or get round the locked engineers code as i want to take over the system without changing the pannel, the pannel is a Aritech cd95 installed by shorrock/inital and the want £75 to come and press a few keys to default it. I know i could be bob the ***** ;) but i need to know , feel free to email or pm me

Thanks Nathan

Sponsored Links
You cant. If they have locked the code, its scrap effectively, no way to default it. Best way would be to get them out to default the code for you. Are you an end user? Its an obsolete panel anyway, might be time for an upgrade........

Sponsored Links
Thanks , how would i go about defaulting it , it will save me a whole heep of sh*t :D

You can default them, and you can still get service parts.

You can default them if the engineer code hasnt been locked. If it has and you dont have the code you're stuffed. We took a load on last year, horrid panel imo

Here you are, quoted from the manual

. If you do not
have the engineer code, the system can only be accessed for repair.

If it wont default like above, then yes (its in black and white)

TBH mate they are a ball ache, much better to stick a Premier/Menvier/Galaxy in there imo

I totally agree , im going rip it out and stamp on it , then a nice new premier lol :LOL:

If you where near to me, i would default it for you and keep the programming information.

Dont go off what you read in forums.

Far better panel than the Premier range, if your going to change the panel then Galaxy G3,48C or ATS 3000, as these are the only panel in the same league. CD95 got builtin security lighting control, fully programmable mimicable outputs and more functions than most panels have today.

BTW have you tried the default codes ? and i dont mean 01122 / 01278 as if the panel has inital firmware then the default code wont be the same as the general release one.

So he knows Initials defaults does he? I could give them, but would probably see a court case. Want Chubbs or BG`s....Nah for the same reason not.

Its a bit of old tat, its locked down. Yes I know we can pull the NVM and read the binary. Anything can control lighting now its called relays and as for outputs, Galaxy links, Cooper Menvier custom outputs. Premiers are pretty powerful too. Close to a Galaxy.

As you said dont believe everything you read, just trust people who actually know what they are doing.

With a chip blower as we called them.
You have to know where the data is though, and of course read binary.

Some one whos chips are too hot.

A small black box that programmes NVM`s.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back