Armley, Leeds

So you are saying that we are partly responsible for helping ordinary, good, hard working folk to actually have a say in which direction our country moves in and also to bring to an end the reign the self important worthless pseudo intelligentsia who would starve if it wasn't for the people that they have tried to subjugate.?

Sponsored Links
So you are saying that we are partly responsible for helping ordinary, good, hard working folk to actually have a say in which direction our country moves in and also to bring to an end the reign the self important worthless pseudo intelligentsia who would starve if it wasn't for the people that they have tried to subjugate.?

yes I think I agree with that :)

S o o o o o o o o -

Have we decided it is the immigrants' fault they are now being attacked?
The articles have not made it clear who the attackers are.. Is it not possible that they are all from the same community... Many immigrant groups have their own little mafia groups and the victims may have fallen foul of these groups.

Sponsored Links
It is, of course, possible but the timing does not seem relevant to that.

My point was that it is said that not only do Brexiters now feel justified in attacking immigrants but also that Remainers blame the immigrants for the Brexit vote.

I wonder how long hate crimes based on ethnicity will be blamed on Brexit. What did we put as blame for the murders of say, Stephen Lawrence, Damilola Taylor, Kriss Donald, Christopher Yates?

I agree with EFL, there are nutters everywhere.

It is, of course, possible but the timing does not seem relevant to that.

My point was that it is said that not only do Brexiters now feel justified in attacking immigrants but also that Remainers blame the immigrants for the Brexit vote.
That is a distinct possibility there are and always have been a minority of these fukwitts. However I do know that in parts of Yorkshire, the Ukrainian community is delighted that the Polish community are under threat due to Brexit, many of the Ukrainians have bust a gut to earn British citizenship and were dismayed when the Polish were permitted to come to the UK and work for the price of a bus ticket... That is another thought to bear in mind when JD posts his inflammatory posts

S o o o o o o o o -
Have we decided it is the immigrants' fault they are now being attacked?

The articles have not made it clear who the attackers are.. Is it not possible that they are all from the same community... Many immigrant groups have their own little mafia groups and the victims may have fallen foul of these groups.
If we use the same ludicrous logic that you are using, couldn't the terrorist atrocities have been caused by RWR trying to bring real terrorist organisations into disrepute? :rolleyes:
The logic and insinuations are breathtakingly stupid.

If we use the same ludicrous logic that you are using, couldn't the terrorist atrocities have been caused by RWR trying to bring real terrorist organisations into disrepute? :rolleyes:
The logic and insinuations are breathtakingly stupid.
Given the lack of hard facts.... any interpretation could be applied.

Real terrorist organisation ?? into disrepute ? :LOL:
He'll be having his terrorists demonstrating outside Number10 against plumbers and gas fitters next..

ISIS yes please....Plumbers, No Thanks...

ISIS against Gas fitters preventing gas explosions....

How's that for a couple of placard slogans?

Real terrorist organisation ?? into disrepute ? :LOL:

He'll be having his terrorists demonstrating outside Number10 against plumbers and gas fitters next..

ISIS yes please....Plumbers, No Thanks...

ISIS against Gas fitters preventing gas explosions....

How's that for a couple of placard slogans?
Mutual backslapping for your weird imaginations again? :rolleyes:
That's the abusive/racist plumbers for you

:LOL: play the race card again

So who are not the real terrorist organisations than

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Back